PDA

View Full Version : pcp

brian m w
07-03-2009, 09:37 AM
anyone know where to get cheaper parts from?? i only do the od job here and there so i find myself having to go on sites like currys partmaster, but there so expensive. i have looked at a standard freezer (whirlpool) and the price for the PCB is nearly as expensive as replacing the whole machine, put a bit of lab on there and there looking at £200.:rolleyes:

madfriday
18-03-2009, 07:24 PM
Hi Brian, i get quite a few of my bits from Seme-Nedis -If you google 'em you will find 'em on the web somewhere.
If you're havin headaches with PCB's (...or even PCP's ?! ) --You coul try them people by Lake District - Q.E.R. (Quality Electronic Repairs ?!) They will mend/service your Whirlpool board for you
(for around £26 most times)
Hope this is some help. Sometimes you gotta do a bit of leg work trackin down parts :eek:

Regards AH

brian m w
24-03-2009, 07:36 PM
Hi Brian, i get quite a few of my bits from Seme-Nedis -If you google 'em you will find 'em on the web somewhere.
If you're havin headaches with PCB's (...or even PCP's ?! ) --You coul try them people by Lake District - Q.E.R. (Quality Electronic Repairs ?!) They will mend/service your Whirlpool board for you
(for around £26 most times)
Hope this is some help. Sometimes you gotta do a bit of leg work trackin down parts :eek:

Regards AH

many thanks for the info