PDA

View Full Version : what is future

milton
01-05-2004, 03:39 PM
hi all im is mechanic of refrigeration domestic in brazil the service fall what is future for we thank all

wesmax
23-12-2004, 07:03 AM
hi all im is mechanic of refrigeration domestic in brazil the service fall what is future for we thank all

If you live in Brazil and become trained and get lots of experence your future is very good. Are you looking for books or web sites to learn from.
wesmax

botrous
06-01-2005, 12:48 AM
Hey Milton cheer up
Just follow the train of technology , educate yourself , read books , search the internet for ew technologies and your future will be bright . . . .
Try to do some training and read a lot

wesmax
06-01-2005, 04:16 AM
yes all you have to do is work at it every day you learn. the more jobs you do the more you learn i wish i could come down and see you i would think it is a beauty place to work, the temp here today outside is -30 C could you work outside on a day like this.
wesmax

shogun7
06-01-2005, 08:16 AM
[QUOTE=milton]hi all im is mechanic of refrigeration domestic in brazil the service fall what is future for we thank all[/QUOT

As a member of The Association for Career and Technical Education (ACTE) I thought you might reflect on this as a source of information on your future :o
http://www.ari.org/consumer/articles/2002/02-sutton-wanted-am.html