PDA

View Full Version : Well it made me smile!

Grizzly
01-03-2009, 08:26 AM
Enjoy Grizzly.

A little girl asks her mum, 'Mum, can I take the dog for a walk around the block?'
Her mum replies 'No, because she is on heat.'
'What does that mean?' asked the child.
'Go and ask your father. I think he's in the garage.'
The little girl goes out to the garage and says, 'Dad, can I take Lulu for a walk around the block? I asked Mum, but she said the dog was on the heat, and to come ask you.'
He took a rag, soaked it in petrol, and scrubbed the dog's backside with it to disguise the scent, and said 'Ok, you can go now, but keep Lulu on the leash and only go one time around the block.'
The little girl left and returned a few minutes later with no dog on the leash..
Surprised, Dad asked, 'Where's Lulu?'
You're gonna love this!!!!!!!!!)...............
The little girl said, 'She ran out of petrol about halfway round the block, so another dog is pushing her home.'

nike123
01-03-2009, 08:36 AM
Yep, me to..:D:D:D

paulwild
01-03-2009, 12:02 PM
nice one it made me smile

dcool
01-03-2009, 12:20 PM
classic on a sunday morning....:D :D

Magoo
13-03-2009, 11:17 PM
International Travel.
A man boarded a flight from Madrid and , taking his seat as he settled in, he noticed a very beautiful woman boarding the aircraft. She took the seat beside him. Eager to strike up a conversation, he blurted out : "business trip or holiday ".
She turned, smiled enchantingly and said "business. I'm going to the annual Nymphomaniac Convention in Cape Town. "
The man swallowed hard. Here was te
he most gorgeous woman he had ever met, sitting next to him and she was going to a meeting for nymphomaniacs .!!!!. Struggling to maintain composure, he asked , "What is your business role at this convention? ".
Lecturer she replied. "I use my experience to debunk some of the popular myths about sexuality. "
Well she explained, one popular myth is that African- American men are the most well-endowed when if fact, it is the Native American Indian who is most lilely to posssess that trait. Another popular myth is that French men are the best lovers, when actually it is men of Greek decent. We have also found that the best potential lovers in all catagories are the Irish.
Suddenly the woman became uncomfortable and blushed, "I'm sorry ", she said. I really shouldn't be discussing this with you when I don't even know you name ! "

Tonto, the man said.. "Tonto Papadopoulos but my friends call me Paddy.

Magoo

desA
14-03-2009, 12:11 AM
^#1 & #5 Lovely ... :) :) :)

chemi-cool
14-03-2009, 06:48 PM
Great one Magoo:D:D:D