PDA

View Full Version : Help needed!

RichardEB
24-02-2009, 11:19 AM
:) Hi, Is there a refrigeration engineer out there who is no older then 30, lives in England and who would be willing to help put together a case study of a refrigeration engineer?

The case study is for "jobs4u", which is a Department for Children, Schools and Families' (DCSF) careers database for young people that can be accessed from the national Connexions website.

Each careers article on the database is accompanied by a case study of someone age 30 or under who is engaged in that work and I have been asked to update the case study of a "Refrigeration Engineer".

What is involved?

1. I would email or post a standard list of questions to the person concerned. They could answer by email or by phone, whichever they preferred.

2. I would send them an email with the draft write up of the case study, so that they could check that they are happy with it. I would also ask for their manager's approval of the case study (not applicable if they are self employed).

3. I would ask permission for the case study to be used for up to two years.

I hope that someone reading this will feel that this is worthwhile and will be able to help.

Many thanks,

RichardEB