PDA

View Full Version : help find a job in the US anyone?

simber1
23-02-2009, 05:42 PM
CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP I am looking to move to california I,ve been a fridge engineer for 12yrs will be made redundant soon and am looking to start afresh. MY question is is there anyone out there who could help find me employment I have family in sacremento, yuba city my dads a US citizen but its hard to try get ajob from the UK or any response please anyone if they could help inb any way thanks

Toosh
23-02-2009, 07:49 PM
CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP I am looking to move to california I,ve been a fridge engineer for 12yrs will be made redundant soon and am looking to start afresh. MY question is is there anyone out there who could help find me employment I have family in sacremento, yuba city my dads a US citizen but its hard to try get ajob from the UK or any response please anyone if they could help inb any way thanks

Hi Why don`t you take a trip over there and look around.you might have to sit an exam to get your licence whitch is required in most states and you will be called a refrigeration/ac mechanic. There is a 1 member I know of his name Wambat hes a regular on here hes in California.

Good luck Norm ;)

hillbillywillie
24-02-2009, 04:02 AM
If you decide to come to Oklahoma instead give me a call-I'll help you all I can.

joe magee
27-06-2009, 04:57 AM
I work for Source Refrigeration. They have a branch in Sacramento. Sourcerefrigeration.com. They are always looking for qualified techs. There is a site called mechdata.com. List lots of companies in California and who's hiring. When your ready let me know.

simber1
20-07-2009, 02:48 PM
sorry been away for a while being self employed back now still looking to move to the US will try we sites thanks for help

multisync
20-07-2009, 07:14 PM
Try HVAC-TALK and post in the job section

suctionheader
01-08-2009, 10:15 AM
With regards for a UK citizen migrating to the US with refrigeration skills, does anybody know what the possibilities of obtaining a work visa with the current world downturn ?