PDA

View Full Version : Fires

Temprite
13-02-2009, 07:26 AM
A heartwarming story in a time of devastation.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcTA-ETCuBE

Brian_UK
13-02-2009, 07:54 PM
Sorry Temprite, that video has been pulled.

Don't know if this was the one you were referring to but it was one that made our family go "Aah". It made our national papers as well.

http://media.smh.com.au/?category=Breaking%20News&rid=46072

Temprite
13-02-2009, 10:07 PM
Yes Brian that's the one.

Strange, I tested the link last night and it worked?

Magoo
14-02-2009, 11:22 PM
Hi Temprite.
As a NZ er, we are watching and caring for everyone in Victoria, totally horrendous situation. I was working in Melbourne the week before Christmas, the average temp was in high 30's/ noted that the temps prior to bush fires was 50 + and RH at 5 %. Incredible. A tinder box waiting to flash. Take and be safe.
magoo.
PS . all above no reason to stack the ODI series against the Black Caps ( joke )

Temprite
15-02-2009, 10:16 AM
Hi Temprite.
As a NZ er, we are watching and caring for everyone in Victoria, totally horrendous situation. I was working in Melbourne the week before Christmas, the average temp was in high 30's/ noted that the temps prior to bush fires was 50 + and RH at 5 %. Incredible. A tinder box waiting to flash. Take and be safe.
magoo.
Cheers nice to hear Magoo

PS . all above no reason to stack the ODI series against the Black Caps ( joke )

Just watching a 20/20 game. NZ need 151. Bad climax to the ODI series though would have liked to see the game played out.:)