PDA

View Full Version : Samsung VRF

flash
11-02-2009, 10:13 AM
Hi
I am looking at a project using Samsung vrf. Having never used it before I am looking for you opinions on it both good and bad. All comments welcomed.

Thanks in advance

superswill
11-02-2009, 06:47 PM
good systems and at the right price,what model will you be using?

Petko Stoyanov
12-02-2009, 03:06 PM
Good working, good selection program, have to use manual addressing of indoor unit... sometimes there is a delay of spare parts' delivery

avh005
19-02-2009, 07:05 PM
Does anyone else have more comments on this? It is a new system for them and I have heard that they are not that great for installing and backup is almost non existant...

superswill
19-02-2009, 08:39 PM
Does anyone else have more comments on this? It is a new system for them and I have heard that they are not that great for installing and backup is almost non existant...

i disagree,we have always found them well on par with other VRV's to install and as said great indoor range,please see the link below for the info on DVM 111

http://www.dvmsystem.com/?SMSESSION=NO

in my opinion it ticks every box

as for back up well that will be done though the distributor you are buying from,so how good is your distributor

superswill
19-02-2009, 08:41 PM

i would be interested what source this came from

avh005
23-02-2009, 02:28 PM
Thanks for your input. I heard this from various Climate Centres engineers. But I am still looking for their VRF RVXVHT080GE technical information. Cant find it anywhere on the web. Any ideas?

superswill
23-02-2009, 08:14 PM
Thanks for your input. I heard this from various Climate Centres engineers. But I am still looking for their VRF RVXVHT080GE technical information. Cant find it anywhere on the web. Any ideas?

are you after the service or install manual?

from the model is it a heat recovery dvm plus two on r410a?

cruty
11-06-2009, 10:11 AM
Can anyone advise is there a service tool available for Samsungs VRF range. Such as service checker as used on Daiken.
Cheers
Cruty.

superswill
12-06-2009, 01:00 PM
Can anyone advise is there a service tool available for Samsungs VRF range. Such as service checker as used on Daiken.
Cheers
Cruty.

yes there is called snet+ your local distributor should be able to supply you with one, you will need to buy the snet box but the program should be readily available,where are you based as i may be able to assist if its any help