PDA

View Full Version : UK sales figures

superswill
09-02-2009, 11:53 PM
Friends Romans Countrymen

i am planing a Julius Caesar style presentation for work in the coming weeks,and would really like some UK sales figures for the different types and numbers sold of air conditioning systems over here,i have spent many hours on the net but always end up being asked to pay a massive sum of money for a marketing report

does anyone one have anything to fill in the gaps of whats turning into a very short speech

paul

al
10-02-2009, 12:26 AM
RAC have a monthly industry round up, ACR news could also be good for free info, the really detailed stuff you gotta pay for, does your company have accounts with any of those companies?

al

knight rider
10-02-2009, 03:48 PM
becarefull superwill ,
we all know what happened to Julius Caesar at the end

Abe
12-02-2009, 10:40 AM
Mintel do reports of this kind, I am not sure if they do one on air conditioning.

If you have a freind or contact at your local university, they can access the report through their on line library.

Ill have a look when I got a minute.

Regards

Abe

superswill
12-02-2009, 06:29 PM
Mintel do reports of this kind, I am not sure if they do one on air conditioning.

If you have a freind or contact at your local university, they can access the report through their on line library.

Ill have a look when I got a minute.

Regards

Abe

many thankx abe

expat
12-02-2009, 08:28 PM
Sorry to be a pratt but it was Mark Antony's speach at Caesar's funeral.:off topic:

superswill
12-02-2009, 10:00 PM
Sorry to be a pratt but it was Mark Antony's speach at Caesar's funeral.:off topic:

indeed it was

http://www.megapathdsl.net/~sdutta/marcAntony.htm

Abe
14-02-2009, 02:44 PM
I tried to access the Mintel Report but was unsuccessful.

There is a link on one report they have but the price they are charging for it is quite high.

http://www.mintel.com/searchresults?query=air+conditioning&js_on=0&submit=SEARCH

The only other source I can think of is make a direct approach to the AC main distributors themselves. They usually buy in these reports and "may" share with you.

Hope this helps

Abe