PDA

View Full Version : Frick coolware password request ???

fernandorcid
09-02-2009, 10:24 AM
Hello ,I would like to know if somebody could give me the password/code to install the frick coolware program ???

US Iceman
09-02-2009, 12:59 PM
Everyone who has a legitimate copy of this software has had to sign an agreement that they would not share or distribute the software or passwords.

Obviously, if you have a copy of the program someone has broken that agreement.

Unfortunately, the only way to get a legitimate copy of the software and password is to contact Johnson Controls/Frick.

Sorry, this is one question I cannot help with...

nh3wizard
10-02-2009, 03:28 PM
Everyone who has a legitimate copy of this software has had to sign an agreement that they would not share or distribute the software or passwords.

Unfortunately, the only way to get a legitimate copy of the software and password is to contact Johnson Controls/Frick.

If you contact Frick they might supply you with the legitimate software and password, but this is usually for Frick distributors and some end users.

US Iceman
10-02-2009, 03:35 PM
A form request has to be filled out and sent to a local Frick sales office. They decide who gets the program. And, the security on the program is fairly robust.

Josip
19-02-2009, 07:08 PM
Hi, fernandorcid :)

Sorry, not able to help, you must visit Frick site .....

http://www.johnsoncontrols.com/publish/us/en/products/building_efficiency/commercial_and_industrial/idustrialfrickrefrigeration/coolware.html

... you can download complete installation program but without password will not run...

and fill up signup form and if they decide to give you authorization they will send you a password ..

... sorry no other way ...

later on they will inform you about any updates and so... I did the same and after some time received email with my password ...

Definitely, a nice piece of software..

Best regards, Josip :)