PDA

View Full Version : Desert Aire and Venmar info

will smith
08-02-2009, 03:30 PM
Anyone out there have any leads as to where to find troubleshooting data on Desert Aire LC series units with the CM 3000? I have the "manuals" for just about all of their equipment, but find them to be just a tad bit lacking when it comes to problems other than loose belt/dirty coils. The same can be said when it comes to Venmar units-it seems to me that their manuals lead to more questions than answers. Any help is greatly appreciated!:confused:

Toosh
08-02-2009, 10:55 PM
Anyone out there have any leads as to where to find troubleshooting data on Desert Aire LC series units with the CM 3000? I have the "manuals" for just about all of their equipment, but find them to be just a tad bit lacking when it comes to problems other than loose belt/dirty coils. The same can be said when it comes to Venmar units-it seems to me that their manuals lead to more questions than answers. Any help is greatly appreciated!:confused:

Hi Will is this any good to you

http://www.desert-aire.com/index.php?option=com_docman&task=cat_view&gid=137&Itemid=179

Norm

will smith
11-02-2009, 02:15 AM
Norm-
Thanks for the reply. I've been on their (Desert Aire) site looking for technical info, but it only offers the same literature I already have. Very basic stuff really. I'm still looking-if I run into any good stuff I'll pass it along!
All the Best!

Abby Normal
12-02-2009, 11:46 AM
Venmar was swallowed up by CES years back, if there is no info on the site then you need to contact the distributor or the factory