PDA

View Full Version : Marrelli compressor

Bart Nabbe
06-02-2009, 11:00 AM
Hello guys,

I'm desperately looking for a manual for a Marrelli compressor.
It is for a ship that is in the Rotterdam harbour now and leaves on monday.

I googled it but I keep geeting hits for magneti marrelli that deliveres for the automotive sector.

De manual i need is for the following type:

Make: Gruppo ind. ercole Marrelli S.P.A
Model: CHC 075AHF1
Ser. Nr. 9-A-16-15
Displacement: 244 m3/h
Velocity: 151 c-1
Made in Italy

Thaks in advance if anyone can help me.

Greetings,

Bart nabbe

Grizzly
06-02-2009, 03:39 PM
Barte.
I have drawn a blank also.
But I have tracked them down to possibly part of the Sundyne Corporation of U.S.of A.
I have registered with them and if it is cleared in time and I find anything I will post!
Grizzly

GHAZ
06-02-2009, 06:07 PM
Hello barte you wont find a manual for marrelli compressor because its changed so many names,its same as worthington 3v and the refcomp src f and fedders and klima , the mechanics are same but the o rings in the liner for unloaders are slightly thicker and you can get spares from cmp corporation

GHAZ
06-02-2009, 06:55 PM
Hello again barte for rebuilding or teardown info ,be careful because the rods and pistons go through the crankcase and up in to the liners and the unloading liners have a like a golfers teefor oil , if its a semi then the main bearing housing is fitted to the motor barrel and the motor barrel is fitted to the main crankcase, the stator is slide fit, the unloaders come in and out very slow because of small orifice. hope this is enough for you

Bart Nabbe
08-02-2009, 09:42 PM
It is indeed a Semi. I forgot to put in the specifications.
I have a picture that i can post if that helps anyone to help me hahahaha.

Greetings,

NoNickName
10-02-2009, 08:24 AM
Marelli is no longer in business since 20 years. It was later owned by Seveso Clima, but indeed as Ghaz say, refcomp copied the design, so chances are that a spare part of Refcomp may be used on Marelli.