PDA

View Full Version : possible bail out

top engineer
05-02-2009, 08:22 PM
hubard are thinking of bailing out pontardawe refrigeration products who went into insolvency in jan spoke to someone who works there and he says they heve not been paid since dec had no redundency and have been in limbo:rolleyes:

Silhouette
06-02-2009, 01:12 PM
Had a PR pack delivered in Nov it did'nt have all the bits on! No answer on the phone!

top engineer
06-02-2009, 04:27 PM
what site was this pack sent to as my mate says everything going ok till end of december

Silhouette
12-02-2009, 03:11 PM
A JS in the Midlands! Prototype pack did not have liqiud level alarm wired to controller + other issues!!

bill1983
15-02-2009, 11:36 PM
We had packs delivered up to the end of dec and all ok apart from service valve caps missing. PR always gave us a good backup service as well. Gary always found time to phone back when asked to. what took them down?
Was it the dreaded cashflow? Shame on you who didn't pay, and to those up the line who created this situation again. regardless of how many times i see it, it never ceases to amaze me that good companys fail due to cashflow caused by greedy end users/ customers. can't you see you are killing this industry, by just leaving room for those who cut corners to make a buck or 10.
apologies for the rant but you all know how it goes.

top engineer
16-02-2009, 09:34 PM
hubard takeover dead and buried cashfow was a problem plus one or two other things but could be light at the end of the tunnel for pack builders more soon