PDA

View Full Version : Refrigeration/Air con disposal

georgina.ess
04-02-2009, 01:49 PM
Hi there just a quick hola from Espana! I am based in Spain but travel to the UK on a regular basis to visit the company I work for...

I look forward to discussing refrigeration issues and possibly disposal with you all ;)
Are these forums mainly for those based int he US ?!?

Kindest Regards
Georgina

Greengrocer
04-02-2009, 03:51 PM
Hi there just a quick hola from Espana! I am based in Spain but travel to the UK on a regular basis to visit the company I work for...

I look forward to discussing refrigeration issues and possibly disposal with you all ;)
Are these forums mainly for those based int he US ?!?

Kindest Regards
Georgina

Hi Georgina. I believe we have spoken before but you won't know that from my "handle".
This site is world wide but has a largish UK contingent. You may also want to read up on the site rules before "soliciting" business directly in the forum - if I can put it that way.:D
One of the Mods may want to jump in at this point if required.

Other than that waste management as a subject for discussion I'm sure would be of interest to all - especially as we are all hoping that the phase out of R22 will result in loads of replacement work;).

georgina.ess
10-02-2009, 04:42 PM
oops I am sorry I thought that i'd posted this in the right place, I did chose the section carefully !! thanks for the advice though ;)