PDA

View Full Version : condenser

mkpo
02-02-2009, 09:29 PM
Just a thought.....
A condensor that is used for both water heating and air drying. Is it possible to get both service with the same condensor at the same time?

nike123
02-02-2009, 09:56 PM
Just a thought.....
A condensor that is used for both water heating and air drying. Is it possible to get both service with the same condensor at the same time?
You cannot dry air with condenser.

mkpo
02-02-2009, 10:12 PM
I mean both heating water and heating air simultaneously with the same condensor at the same time......

nike123
02-02-2009, 10:21 PM
I mean both heating water and heating air simultaneously with the same condensor at the same time......

I don't see way how could water and air could pass same condenser in same time without mixing.
Could you describe what you want to do more detailed.

superswill
02-02-2009, 10:23 PM
do you mean one of these

http://www.spacealtherma.com:8080/index_altherma.jsp?mt=508&taxonomy_id=508&lang=en&site=250

brunstar
02-02-2009, 10:45 PM
yep superswill you are correct you can have underfloor heating, water and have a fan coil also connected to heat the air, spot on.
this system will do space heating, space cooling, hotwater on the heat pump and solar hot water.
a very good air to water source heat pump.
best in the market if applied correctly.. all refrigeration engineers should be trained on this as it will give them heaps of domestic work in the winter.

mkpo
03-02-2009, 08:47 AM
I want to use it for heating the tap water from 15 degree C to 65 degree C. I need 0.1kg/s of mass flow rate of the water and half an hour can be given for condenser to heat up water. After heating water, i want to use the same condensor to heat up dry air of quite low RH (20%) to improve the moisture absorbing capacity of the air...later that hot and dry air can be used for drying clothes in laundary.....Because of space limitation,I need a compact air source heat pump system with compact set of condensor, evaporator, compressure and expansion valve.....A good idea would be appriciated.....
martin
Sweden

brunstar
03-02-2009, 08:19 PM
by the sounds of what you want to do it sounds like you will need a buffer tank to heat up with the heat pump, the maximum temp you will get with the Altherma is 55 degrees depending on conditions. this would probably do the trick for you.