PDA

View Full Version : HiRef - Italy

Greengrocer
30-01-2009, 01:33 PM
Has anyone had any experience of HiRef close control A/C systems?
They're based in Itally so our mainland european members may know of them. In the UK I believe Lennox are marketing these units (Innov@ range).
Either way they appear to make a Air cooled DX Inverter driven close control system range in upflow, downflow and Displacement formats with full fuction hum & de-hum modes - interesting. I think it's called the NRG range in europe.
The only other company I know who make an Inverter close control system is Mitsubishi Electric. Unfortunately theirs is only available in downflow and is not a "full function" system (cooling only - no factory humidifier option).
Anyways I would be interested to hear from anyone who has had experience selling, installing or servicing this make of inits. More info at w w w.hiref.it

nike123
31-01-2009, 02:25 PM
Has anyone had any experience of HiRef close control A/C systems?
They're based in Itally so our mainland european members may know of them. In the UK I believe Lennox are marketing these units (Innov@ range).
Either way they appear to make a Air cooled DX Inverter driven close control system range in upflow, downflow and Displacement formats with full fuction hum & de-hum modes - interesting. I think it's called the NRG range in europe.
The only other company I know who make an Inverter close control system is Mitsubishi Electric. Unfortunately theirs is only available in downflow and is not a "full function" system (cooling only - no factory humidifier option).
Anyways I would be interested to hear from anyone who has had experience selling, installing or servicing this make of inits. More info at w w w.hiref.it

I answered that in other thread. Check this broshure (http://www.wolf-heiztechnik.ch/content/produkte/pdf/TelecomUnits%20E.pdf)! For pricing and representatives it is best to send them e-mail.

Thermatech
31-01-2009, 02:43 PM
The telecoms 'clig on' type system with free cooling has been mentioned on this site before as ideal for any computer room with an accessable outside wall.
Unfortunately they are considered expensive.
However I would have thought any sales engineer worth his salt could sell this type of solution based on the free cooling , energy saving pay back period.

Provided tech backup & spare parts are available this would seem to be a much better solution after all its tried & tested in telecom cabins.

Greengrocer
31-01-2009, 03:38 PM
The telecoms 'clig on' type system with free cooling has been mentioned on this site before as ideal for any computer room with an accessable outside wall.
Unfortunately they are considered expensive.
However I would have thought any sales engineer worth his salt could sell this type of solution based on the free cooling , energy saving pay back period.

Provided tech backup & spare parts are available this would seem to be a much better solution after all its tried & tested in telecom cabins.

Agreed. Used to sell these to telecom & mobile networks when I was at Eaton-Williams. Problem is that much like splits they can't control the room humidity too well. No humdifier option on most makes and when it's on "free cooling" they can introduce high humidity if it's damp outside. This could be overriden with a humidistat but that takes away some of the benefit of the "free cooling". Big holes needed thru outside wall also - not something your average A/C engineer would undertake so extra builderswork costs. Some structural issues sometimes as well.