PDA

View Full Version : level 3 tech cert

dannycool
29-01-2009, 07:37 PM
I have worked in this industry for 10 years now and have my nvq 2, now i would like to do a HNC but before that i need to do my NVQ3, but the problem is that i have no chance of getting time off for day release, so my only hope is doing the Tech Cert at night.
So my questions are, Will doing a Level 3 Tech cert be enough to allow me to do HNC?
Is there anywhere in the NorthWest that will allow me to do Level 3 Tech Cert at night?

Thanks in advance

Danny

mfakazi
29-01-2009, 07:51 PM
hello Dannycool..
If you have a good maths background and you don't really have to do level3 but its advisable.If you have a full nvq 2 you can go straight to hnc but you may have to go thru assessments
first.I know a some people will disagree but its a fact...Thank you good luck

Tony
29-01-2009, 08:37 PM
Hi dannycool,

I don't know if they do it but try Training 2000 in Blackburn - talk to Tony Coe. He may be able to help.

dannycool
29-01-2009, 10:34 PM
thanks for the reply guys
Not so great with the maths side of things so it would probably be best to do my Level 3 as a base to build on.
im in the manchester area but i know mancat only do the tech cert as part of the nvq.

airconadam
29-01-2009, 11:08 PM
i also went through training 2000 with tony good team they have there.I nnow travel to solihull every saturday to do my level 3!!

adam