panda
27-01-2009, 10:31 PM
ANY NEWS??

i believe they have won the lot!!

LRAC
28-01-2009, 07:18 AM
ANY NEWS??

Not really interested in who has what or who with as long as i can pay my Mortgage.

Tesco,Asda,Morrison's etc who really gives a damn they all de-value our trade and grind us all in to the crap pile, supermarkets are the only ones who come up smelling of roses.

p_p
28-01-2009, 12:52 PM
Well said LRAC

I got out of that worthless rat race years ago, and never looked back!!

nh3wizard
28-01-2009, 04:30 PM
ANY NEWS??

I would be ashamed to post anything if I had been around this site since 2004 and have only 3 posts, suck all the information you can and contribute nothing!

Sorry I just had to rant!:mad:

panda
30-01-2009, 10:46 PM
Yes was away for a time,I was disabled in a hit and run with a drink driver.I am know trying to help engineers move via tupe when its needed.I hope you take back your comments you idiot.The lads need help and the industry should help them.Lads like you should be ashamed with your comments you have not lived!!!!!!!!!!

Brian_UK
30-01-2009, 11:05 PM
Yes was away for a time,I was disabled in a hit and run with a drink driver.I am know trying to help engineers move via tupe when its needed.I hope you take back your comments you idiot.The lads need help and the industry should help them.Lads like you should be ashamed with your comments you have not lived!!!!!!!!!!
I think that you should consider your answers before going off at full tilt. :(

Your first post above contained no real information and from a poster such as yourself who has not contributed much to the forum it did not carry a lot of weight; hence some of the replies that you received.

750 Valve
02-02-2009, 11:23 AM

what is TUPE?

its alright don't worry - just googled it and found out. Does that mean you can transfer sick pay, holiday pay, RDO's, etc?

coolhibby1875
02-02-2009, 07:27 PM
what is it with certain people about this site who just want to put the boot into people when they ask about contracts moving i for 1 like to here the gossip every now and then there is more to this trade than supa heat and like panda says you both should feel ashamed of yourselfs

WINJA
06-02-2009, 09:36 AM
Tesco,Asda,Morrison's etc who really gives a damn they all de-value our trade and grind us all in to the crap pile, supermarkets are the only ones who come up smelling of roses.
might be a common theme around the world , I ended up despising the supermarket industry and was glad to be out of it , back in the 80s supermarket work was really cool , lotsa time to do maintenances , decent travel time , and we werent screwed right down on our charges

THE WOMBAT
07-02-2009, 08:34 PM
Space will have all the work, as they pay peanuts, and thats right up tesco's street, trust me i know.........they go through engineers faster than underwear.

WINJA
08-02-2009, 06:15 AM
Space will have all the work, as they pay peanuts, and thats right up tesco's street, trust me i know.........they go through engineers faster than underwear.
I worked for a fridge company many years ago who payed bugger all and had quite rubbish fridgies as a result , he said to me its the way he likes it cause he charges by the hour and if they take twice as long he,ll make twice as much and he can usually BS his way out of the stuff ups and still charge for them , i didnt last long there as i couldnt work to his standards:confused: