PDA

View Full Version : Refrigerant Pipe Sizing Program

liamhc
26-01-2009, 01:31 PM
Hi all,

I am after a program, can be free or have to pay for it, that allows you size refrigerant pipework. Does anyone know of any websites or links?

Regards, Liam

Dave99
26-01-2009, 02:09 PM
Try mistral pipewind from mistralassociates.com available for £245 from srw

nicolacozma
26-01-2009, 02:27 PM
Also CoolPack software is free of charge, and have pipe sizing facilities. You can find it on this forum.

liamhc
26-01-2009, 05:14 PM
Thanks for your replys.

Josip
28-01-2009, 01:15 AM
Hi, liamhc :)

welcome to RE forums...

Hi all,

I am after a program, can be free or have to pay for it, that allows you size refrigerant pipework. Does anyone know of any websites or links?

Regards, Liam

.... one of very good is DIRcalc 1.17 by Danfoss ... try this link ....

http://www.danfoss.com/NR/rdonlyres/EEED4BF2-5035-4A1E-AFBB-454797C968FC/0/DIRcalc117.zip

Best regards, Josip :)

Dorf
17-02-2009, 09:32 PM
Hi all,

Regards, Liam
I, through my Company "ERGO-PSYCHTIKI S.A." in Greece, have personally made a Software (named "Ref-Pipe Professional") that can easily Calculate the Pipe Diameters of Refrigeration Networks (Software is in Greek and English Language too), for big Refrigeration Networks consisting of many Air-Coolers (or for small systems as well), and for use (alternatively) of R.22, R.502, R.717, R.134a and R.404A (New Regrigerants are easily entered, if you have a table with their Thermodynamical Data).
Are you interested ?
If Yes, mail me at ergodorf@ath.forthnet.gr or info@ergo-psychtiki.gr, to arrange sending you a Disc with a Trial Version (to express your opinion also).
Only Calculations (and Full Printings) are made.
No ".dwg" drawings or Graphics facilities are interfered.
We use it many years now in designing small medium and big Refrigeration Networks.

Regards
Dimitri L. Orfanos
MSc. Mechanical & Electrical Engineer
Managing Director of "ERGO-PSYCHTIKI S.A."