PDA

View Full Version : I can't find a job please help London

przemo2
22-01-2009, 03:30 PM
:rolleyes:Hi my name is Peter. My job experience is not maybe what employers would expect from great engineer but if any of them would give me a chance to prove my knowledge I promise to become one of the most reliable, responsible and flexible worker in their company .I’ve finished 5 years engineering programmed school (Certificate in Air Conditioning and Refrigeration (Poland)) ,also Refrigeration and Air Conditioning NVQ 2 at North West College in London and of course Certificates in handling of refrigerants , brazing … I ‘m engineer with experience of maintenance, service and installation of a/c & refrigeration systems (domestic, commercial), good English communications skills, full English driving license etc…If you looking for responsible, reliable with huge enthusiasm and ability to learn new skills worker to join your team I’m the right person!! Please find my CV attached where you can find a lot more info about my work experience & qualifications.
So if you have any vacancy for a/c engineer or any additional questions please don’t hesitate and contact me… I will be very happy to hear from you soon!!!07843671521

Kind regards Peter Przemyslaw Rybarczyk

superswill
22-01-2009, 05:42 PM
good luck in your search peter,i wish you well for the future

try looking in refrigeration wholesalers for job ads and/or use the job section on here

przemo2
22-01-2009, 11:13 PM
good luck in your search peter,i wish you well for the future

try looking in refrigeration wholesalers for job ads and/or use the job section on here
thanks yee that is good idea i will droop same of my cv into the wholesaler climatecentre

przemo2
23-01-2009, 08:32 PM
got my job thanks a lot to all

frank
24-01-2009, 04:09 PM
Congratulations on getting your job.

Do you think that you could now remove your CV from your signature?

Thanks

przemo2
24-01-2009, 04:53 PM
done .all good seems to be ok .thank you all .Site Moderator

przemo2
24-01-2009, 04:56 PM
i still belive that if ref or ac engineer loking for job it it's not good

Centrifman
01-06-2009, 05:15 PM
Did you find a job?