PDA

View Full Version : Refrigeration/ac jobs

fridgemandan
17-01-2009, 01:48 PM
hi we are looking for refrigeration/air conditioning engineers in various location around england and scotland. Working on commercial equipment, vrv's splits, ice machines etc salary plus overtime. if there is anyone interested feel free to contact me, this is a genuine posting and not an agency.

Dan

SUBCONTRACTOR
17-01-2009, 03:18 PM
Hi i think i might be in some help as i rely on companies like yours.I consider myself very good in this trade.Pm me.or download V card to find my email.

Brian_UK
17-01-2009, 08:18 PM
Hi i think i might be in some help as i rely on companies like yours.I consider myself very good in this trade.Pm me.or download V card to find my email.
Surely if you are looking for work it should be you that makes the effort to contact the supplier of that work. ;)

fridgemandan
17-01-2009, 09:18 PM
im affraid we are only looking at taking engineers on to the books, as i am sure you are very good in your field our client is very specific about who works on there sites. Thankyou for your post brian i have read some of your posts and they have made interesting reading especially the guy who wanted to know which way the condenser fan ran on the carrier unit, keep safe everyone

David West
17-01-2009, 09:24 PM
I am interested. I am from Australia but i am looking to move to the UK within the next few months. I am currently working in Sydney on commercial equipment

fridgemandan
17-01-2009, 09:26 PM
it would be good to see a cv, my e-mail is danallmark@aol.com when are you moving over?

David West
17-01-2009, 09:33 PM
Soon hopefully but i may have to wait till winter over here as we are flat out and i may not be able to leave my current employer. What sort of rates are you offering?

SUBCONTRACTOR
18-01-2009, 08:52 AM
Surely if you are looking for work it should be you that makes the effort to contact the supplier of that work. ;)

Brian you are absolutely right ,i came here in UK the begnning of 2007 and i am trying to
find a better way of liasing with the companies as they are always looking for employees and i am only allowed to be self -employed.That is life.Thanx for the advise.

ash2624
18-01-2009, 05:58 PM
hi there im new to the site but have just seen your post i am looking for a job in the midlands area , were does this job cover thanks .

bobdaniels
18-01-2009, 06:01 PM
hi we are looking for refrigeration/air conditioning engineers in various location around england and scotland. Working on commercial equipment, vrv's splits, ice machines etc salary plus overtime. if there is anyone interested feel free to contact me, this is a genuine posting and not an agency.

Dan
Hi, could you email me at the following email address (bob.a.daniels@btopenworld.com)and I will email you my CV.
regards. bob

fridgemandan
18-01-2009, 08:33 PM
hi there im new to the site but have just seen your post i am looking for a job in the midlands area , were does this job cover thanks .
alright there mate the job covers the england,scotland and wales. e-mail me your cv as soon as possible as we are based in birmingham, my e-mail is danallmark@aol.com hope to hear from you soon

ash2624
18-01-2009, 09:18 PM
hi there i have sent my c.v over to you . so see what you think , thanks for the help .

Aircontech
10-02-2009, 09:53 PM
Sub contractor available for you if you need someone to mop up the excess work until you get someone permanent.