PDA

View Full Version : prison fun!

hillbillywillie
16-01-2009, 03:39 AM
we had a contract with a jail at one time, and I went there a few times to carry out repairs.
I had two helpers-inmates who would carry my tools and I would let them do the work as they had been doing this for years-one was in for 300 years for armed robbery-the other was in for killing 6 people in a supermarket.
Needless to say, my arse was whistlling dixie every time I went there.
The first time I went they told me someone was bludgeoned to death with a baseball bat two days before.
Can anyone top that?

750 Valve
16-01-2009, 07:44 AM
did a few sevice calls in brothels..... other end of the spectrum though :)

multisync
16-01-2009, 11:19 AM
we had a contract with a jail at one time, and I went there a few times to carry out repairs.
I had two helpers-inmates who would carry my tools and I would let them do the work as they had been doing this for years-one was in for 300 years for armed robbery-the other was in for killing 6 people in a supermarket.
Needless to say, my arse was whistlling dixie every time I went there.
The first time I went they told me someone was bludgeoned to death with a baseball bat two days before.
Can anyone top that?

Tell him if he behaves himself he can get out in under 250 -they always like a laugh:D

We do a few prisions, going in the kitchens is the worst as it's very confined and there are very big knives easily available simply hanging on the wall.:eek:

expat
16-01-2009, 12:01 PM
Nice one Valve. Just curious though, how did you get paid;)

nh3wizard
16-01-2009, 04:04 PM
Gives a new meaning to "Bend over and take it"

marc5180
16-01-2009, 04:58 PM
did a few sevice calls in brothels..... other end of the spectrum though :)

Did you get any freebies though :D