PDA

View Full Version : Apac S65

unibar
16-01-2009, 01:01 AM
Hi all, Further to Apac closing their manufacturing plant they have already removed web pages from internet, does anyone have details for S65 CBV unit, vertical floor standing aircooled PAC, drawing and specs.

MadMax
19-01-2009, 01:48 AM
Sorry mate, haven't been able to find anything. You're right about the details being taken off their website for splits & rooftops - although there is some stuff still in their quick reference guide.

I could only find stuff on S 64 split. Is it a split with a vertical fan coil or a vertical rooftop?

Have you tried calling them? I believe their sales staff are still in office until february.

unibar
19-01-2009, 03:50 AM
Sorry mate, haven't been able to find anything. You're right about the details being taken off their website for splits & rooftops - although there is some stuff still in their quick reference guide.

I could only find stuff on S 64 split. Is it a split with a vertical fan coil or a vertical rooftop?

Have you tried calling them? I believe their sales staff are still in office until february.

Hi Madmax, Thanks for your reply, unit is a vertical self contained PAC, will try to contact sales but dont normally deal with Carrier.

waynealli
19-01-2009, 04:40 AM
I have some info on the old Frigipol S65 package unit!

Would that be of any help?

MadMax
19-01-2009, 06:36 AM
Wanealli-

I think you're on the winner - sounds like a frigipol.

unibar
19-01-2009, 10:30 PM
I have some info on the old Frigipol S65 package unit!

Would that be of any help?

Hi Waynealli, Units were frigipol before Apac took over, any info would be of help.

waynealli
20-01-2009, 12:17 AM
Email sent :)