PDA

View Full Version : Dubai

nema
15-01-2009, 11:51 AM
I am moving from Spain to Dubai in March. Does anyone know the names of the official service agents in Dubai, Abu Dhabi or Sharjah for Thermo King or Carrier.
Also any current information anyone has in relation to all aspects of life in Dubai, visas, obtaining employment (I have 30 years field experience), accomodation, lifestyle, salary and conditions etc.
Any information would be gratefully recieved.:cool::cool::cool:

moideen
15-01-2009, 05:46 PM
I am moving from Spain to Dubai in March. Does anyone know the names of the official service agents in Dubai, Abu Dhabi or Sharjah for Thermo King or Carrier.
Also any current information anyone has in relation to all aspects of life in Dubai, visas, obtaining employment (I have 30 years field experience), accomodation, lifestyle, salary and conditions etc.
Any information would be gratefully recieved.:cool::cool::cool:
most welcom to dubai.global financial crisis has affeted dubai.now 1500 visa has been cancelling due to the job loss.mainly in marketting and construction field.bit it not affeted to HVAC maintenance field.
safety life is the symbol of dubai.

regards
moideen

Ke-Fibertec UK
15-01-2009, 06:02 PM
I have a contact at Aggreko in Dubai if that helps?

nema
16-01-2009, 11:03 AM
thanks moideen for your response. yeah not the best time to be moving but been in Spain 6 years now and things are bad here too and its too cold to live here now. 1500 visas cancelled is quiet scary, it must also create a lot of insecurity.I am hopeful with 30 years experience i will secure a job.

Ke-Fibertec UK thanks for response and yes any contact at aggreko is great, it would make it a hell of a lot easier if I could talk to someone there.

If anyone else has anything to offer I would be grateful even if it is negative.

regards

Nema