PDA

View Full Version : Toshiba Interactive Intelligance

frankmcbride
27-03-2004, 11:03 PM
outdoor high pressure switch fault ,this is fault shown on the PC , VRV with 4 ceiling mounted units connected 3 pipe heating ,cooling .Cleaned filters on ceiling units ,switched VRV off then on problem clears for a day or so then returns...............have investigated found marshalling boxes with soliniod valves openning and closing action.................anybody got any ideas

frank
28-03-2004, 09:21 PM
Frank

On Toshiba VRF you will get a fault code on the controller if you have a high pressure fault. What code are you getting?

frankmcbride
29-03-2004, 07:11 PM
Hi Frank, PC software it shows 33,if i take the cover off the VRV is there a digital display there Frank ? i`ll have a look to-morrow

Bones
30-03-2004, 02:00 PM
not familiar with Toshiba VRF personally,

but what i think frank is refering too was the wall mounted controller did it show this error code as well? (Like Daikin's do, if your familiar to them?). Or is it not an display type?

Argus
30-03-2004, 03:40 PM
What do Tosh say about it?

They used to have a decent technical section to help with this sort of thing.
________
GX (http://www.toyota-wiki.com/wiki/Lexus_GX)

frankmcbride
30-03-2004, 06:49 PM
Hi guys, it`s a BMS controlled system windows 98 running interactive intelligence software ,the fault code 33 is shown on the PC ,have not approached Tosh as yet .

BritCit_Juve
11-05-2004, 10:30 PM
On Tosh 3 pipes you can usually get a fault code from any of the PCBs in the outdoor unit (set rotary switches to 2 and 0 also take some paqper to shield the LEDs from sunlight), the Multicontroller and the indoor unit as well as the remote.

Toshiba have a good technical department alternatively you could try HRP!

frankmcbride
12-05-2004, 06:36 PM
Thanks for that ,i`ll give it a go :)
Frank Mc Bride.