PDA

View Full Version : mitsu citi multi problem

philjd26
08-01-2009, 05:01 PM
hi chaps,merry new year!!!!!

back to it....
i am trouble starting a pury-p250ymf-b.first of all this unit had aleak which i repaired. started sytem up, and went into warm up mode(2xphases to comp)tripped on an error 4210 i think, something to do with inverter...anyway i discovered that the compressor was mechanically seized which was throwing the error up.
I went to check the diodes n transistors which checked out ok.
Put everything back together and thought i would check across the phases for balance, which many of you recommend.
so before turning power on i decided i would do a virgin restart to clear errror record.Turned power back on and now nothing is starting....
at start up on the outdoor LED i get 51 which is outdoor address followed by segment 2 and 8 flagged... nothing after that, inverter does not try and start and no errors on controller any ideas??

rgrds phil

marc5180
08-01-2009, 07:06 PM
Will it run on test mode? I think this is done by the dip switches on the outdoor unit but can't remember which ones. If it will then it should run and if theres a fault it should find it.
Do you have your m-net connection wired through to your outdoor or has it been disconnected or broken anywhere?

philjd26
08-01-2009, 08:29 PM
hi marc, yes m-net connections are ok just wont do anything,tried test run from remote controls with no joy? rang tech support which wasnt much help either.

will give it another go tomorrow

stuartwking
08-01-2009, 09:07 PM
Hi Philjd,

Do all your units have normal display on the controllers?. what Dips did you use to do virgin restart?. My GUESS is that you have not set the dips back correctly.

let use know what you find.

aliman
08-01-2009, 09:19 PM
hello, are you sure you've set dip swiches back correctly?easy mistaka to maka!

Thermatech
08-01-2009, 09:30 PM
Phil

The outdoor unit is ready to run with flag 2 & 8 on.
But its not getting any request to run from indoor units.
Could be all 240v power off to indoor units or BC box.

Dont forget you need to do inverter board SW1 No 1 on to disregard low amps for test operation of the inverter with comp disconnected & TH6 ambient temp sensor needs to be above about 10 deg C or it will go into warm up when you first put 3ph power on.

philjd26
09-01-2009, 05:06 PM
thanks for reply lads,
i know i have all dip swiches set to off so that isnt the problem,i used sw 2 dip 2 to restart.... i didnt have a probklem before starting the sys until i carried out virgin restarted...therma i will double check power to indoors, tried starting in test mode with no luck....il have another go monday...

thanks again
rgrds phil