PDA

View Full Version : Airconditioning

shankar.arian
25-12-2008, 03:02 PM
hi, i am arianshankar after a small gap join with the engineer's forum i hope you peoples are ok and please co-operating with me.

1. I am facing a small problem, that is one of my chiller compressor winding is burn,t out. I want to flush the system with nitrogen in off mode .

2. Chiller model number is carrier 30gtn-210 flotronic,there is any chance to open exv by command,without start the unit.

3.this is 2 circuit sys problem in a circuit leading compressor.

shankar.arian
27-12-2008, 04:18 AM
[quote=shankar.arian;129782]hi, i am arianshankar after a small gap join with the engineer's forum i hope you peoples are ok and please co-operating with me.

1. I am facing a small problem, that is one of my chiller compressor winding is burn,t out. I want to flush the system with nitrogen in off mode .

2. Chiller model number is carrier 30gtn-210 flotronic,there is any chance to open exv by command,without start the unit.

3.this is 2 circuit sys problem in a circuit leading
compressor.

4.This type of chiller,s cooler heater is not found, i am very much thanks to those who can help me.

moideen
27-12-2008, 07:30 PM
hi, i am arianshankar after a small gap join with the engineer's forum i hope you peoples are ok and please co-operating with me.

3.this is 2 circuit sys problem in a circuit leading compressor.

Hi shankar, you can do it.on the service test mode, take the sub mode –TEST-OUTPUT-then scroll the exv mode. Then you can adjust the percentage of EXV
MOIDEEN

El Padre
30-12-2008, 04:53 PM
Hi Arian,
The complete service manual for the flotronic controllers I & II are still available on Carriers website (.commercial.carrier.com)

Regards

Cleaning
09-01-2009, 04:26 AM
To make your air conditioning cleaning equipment more durable you need to provide it with proper mechanical maintenance.

sarah_9
01-05-2009, 12:42 PM
Hello,

Hey friend i`ll suggest you to get the service of some professional maintenance engineer, why take any risk with your possession, when so many expert engineers are there.

Regards,
sarah_9

AC Maintenance
mlpenterprises.com

casstrig
01-05-2009, 01:21 PM
I am in agreement with the last post,cleaning up after a burnout is a job for the professionals.Yes in test mode the exv can be manually closed used to observe the stepper motors mechanical function. The cause of the burnout will need to be determined but as superheat is sensed on the first step compressor its malfunction effects the entire circuit and a broken vale can cause flood back.