PDA

View Full Version : Panasonice error code -H14 - Indoor air sensor

rguadm
14-12-2008, 01:29 PM
Where the hell do i start to find this sensor i have lloked around for some time now and i have given up. What and where do i find this wonder of panasonic engineering

cheers

paul_h
14-12-2008, 01:58 PM
Hey? What exactly is your question, where to buy one, how to diagnose it or what?
Where panasonic put their air temp sensor is where everyone else puts theirs.

It's the room temp sensor, exactly what it says, and there's only one place it can go with split systems without any optional extra controllers, in front of the indoor coil.
If it's a wall split, you can see it when you remove the grille and filters, it's that little black wire sitting in front of the coil up on the upper right hand side. And of course it plugs into the control PCB like every other unit, which you need to remove the complete fascia to access.

If it's ducted, it's in again front of the coil on the indoor unit, and you usually have to remove the return air plenum.
And a lot of the paneling to cut all the cable ties on the coil elbows as well as the PCB box cover..

rude
15-12-2008, 06:46 AM
If it is a split the plug connector for the sensors is coloured red and plugs into the controller PC Board. Follow the black wire until you see the sensor.

stefs_cruiser
16-12-2008, 04:14 AM
Please provide model number?
If it is a CS-RE series, it maybe located on the PCB itself...