PDA

View Full Version : HRP/NRS Parts Supplies (Lack of)

Latte
19-03-2004, 09:18 PM
Hello all,
Fatboy's in a bad mood again !!!, Kids in bed so i am going to type my frustration out of my computer so bear with me.

Went in HRP Bury today with what i thought was a list of parts that should be readily available. HOW WRONG I WAS !!!!!!

Feb 2004 (New price list) Now with Danfoss contacters listed Pg 134. Not only not in stock but on back order poss 3 weeks. Whats the point of putting them in the catalogue if they are not available.

Also wanted 3 dumpy R404 Pt No 238072 ONLY 2 in stock
wanted 2 10w uni fan motors 195162 " 1 in Stock
wanted 1 16w uni fan motor 195170 NONE IN STOCK

NRS do seem to have more in stock these days but their prices also seem a lot more.

Anyone else having supply probs or is is just this area

Regards

Raymond

Mark
19-03-2004, 09:28 PM
Raymond:)

Yeah ray ditto norwich,the day of the wholesaler fully stocked is unfortunately getting very rare.It is very frustrating not being able to keep sufficient van stock.
I usually stock up with 4-5 motors and hold a midi R22 R404A,
I also keep stock in my shed for weekend use only.

Regards mark

:)

Mark
19-03-2004, 09:32 PM
Shelf stock does not earn money :( thats the wholsalers attitude
They know we have limited suppiers in the trade (local anyway)
and we will return for replacement parts again.Sad but true.

Regards Mark:)

Latte
19-03-2004, 09:33 PM
I understand HRP not wanting to have redundant stock on their shelves and can't hold everything BUT No Gas & No fan motors this takes the p***.
I try to keep a fairly good stock on the van, if anything i am over stocked but it makes me mad going all the way the Bury to find everyday usuage parts unavailable.

Latte
19-03-2004, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by MarkFiddy
Raymond:)

I usually stock up with 4-5 motors and hold a midi R22 R404A,
I also keep stock in my shed for weekend use only.

Regards mark

:)

Thats obviously Company weekend use :D

Only Kidding

Regards

Raymond

Mark
19-03-2004, 09:43 PM
Thats obviously Company weekend use

Lol of course:D

Mark
19-03-2004, 10:16 PM
Hi all:)

For the benefits of everyone on-line:)

http://www.hrponline.co.uk/

and

http://www.controlscenter.co.uk/cont/default.html

Kind regards Mark:)

Mark
19-03-2004, 10:26 PM
Ray

Allways use the free next day delivery service available from dean and wood, the company is merged with Danfoss and can get most things in the catalogue overnight sent direct to your door step or local delivery point.

Norwich branch (01603)788960 there usually very helpfull:)

Regards Mark:)

Brian_UK
19-03-2004, 10:38 PM
Still, your problems are slightly better than being told that your firms' account is on STOP.

We look at it this way, if you don't give us the parts, we can't do the job. :(

bernard
21-03-2004, 08:54 PM
Try m.g.s truro (brian) for the most reliable and knowledgable service an engineer could ask for. the prices will be a pleasant surprise.

Karl Hofmann
22-03-2004, 12:12 AM
RPW and Hawco Rerigeration work fine for me! I've had problems with HRP Warrington in the past, they dont even want to deal with you unless you have an order totaling millions.....HRP are a bunch of oxygen thieves

iceman007
25-03-2004, 03:39 AM
Raymond

Funny enough I've been getting a few supply problems. The other day I had to travel from Northampton to Cambridge for a head pressure controller (NRS). I have started using Hawco in Guildford for more stock as it's delivered the next day, but it still doesn't pacify the client when the job needs doing.

Regards
James

Latte
25-03-2004, 08:17 PM
Don't get me wrong, i can't fault the guys at Bury (John & Keith) they are always helpful and know what they are on about its just they dont have the parts there.

Regards

Raymond

Mozambezi
22-11-2008, 09:00 PM
Well guys. I'm wondering, are you using mobile phones and order by phone stuff with HRP.
Yes, they are slow, but free delivery at home address or local PostOffice /I'm using it and safe my time on early morning collection/.
Here are supplyers as Wolseley and United too.

Grizzly
22-11-2008, 10:02 PM
Well guys. I'm wondering, are you using mobile phones and order by phone stuff with HRP.
Yes, they are slow, but free delivery at home address or local PostOffice /I'm using it and safe my time on early morning collection/.
Here are supplyers as Wolseley and United too.

when this post was written they had mobile bricks!!!!
Check the date when these were written!!!
Grizzly

coolhibby1875
23-11-2008, 12:14 AM
there is no excuse for not having more than 2 dumpy 404a

slingblade
30-11-2008, 01:14 AM
when this post was written they had mobile bricks!!!!
Check the date when these were written!!!
Grizzly

An old thread but pertinent now as wolsey group (NRS/Climate ctr.) have recently gone into administration. expected closures of around 200 branches, not that they held much stock in the first place. i heard it on the radio the other day so it must be true.:eek:

multisync
30-11-2008, 07:27 AM
An old thread but pertinent now as wolsey group (NRS/Climate ctr.) have recently gone into administration. expected closures of around 200 branches, not that they held much stock in the first place. i heard it on the radio the other day so it must be true.:eek:

It has not gone into adminstration just cutting back jobs/branches.
SWM has gone bang-or rather it's parent company Grasso in europe

Multisync
London

Grizzly
30-11-2008, 11:00 AM

Multisync
London

Wow that's a huge Statement Grasso I believe are a name only now?
As I think they are trading under their parent Company name Grenco /GEA.
Much the same as York exist as a trade name only and are now known as Johnson Controls.

Slingblade
Thanks for the explanation it does now seem that this thread is relevant again.
Things are starting to bite out there!
Grizzly

beagle
30-11-2008, 01:20 PM

Multisync
London

Gasco are the parent company of SWM according to their website, as far as I'm aware both are still trading.
As for NRS, they had joint tradecounter operation with Controls Center (now Parts center), it's likely they'll bare the brunt of any cutbacks and they weren't widely known, used or as noted... particularly well stocked anyway, most seemed to use the dedicated NRS/Climate branches so I doubt it'll be noticeable to most of their regular customers.

richelli
30-11-2008, 01:29 PM
in my local paper it listed NRS UK limited at bankrupt. Is this the same NRS?

Andy
30-11-2008, 01:31 PM

Multisync
London

Hello multisync:)

I did a quick search on the internet SWM are owned by Gasco not Grasso (GEA)
To the best of my knowledge Grasso are not having any issues more than anybody else.

Kind Regards Andy:)

beagle
30-11-2008, 01:35 PM
in my local paper it listed NRS UK limited at bankrupt. Is this the same NRS?

No, NRS were bought out by Wolesley about 6 years ago and rebranded as Climate Center about 4 years ago, of course after being around for 20 odd years the rebranding was completly pointless cos every bugger still calls them NRS to this day :D

Thermatech
30-11-2008, 01:58 PM
SWM is in administration

Notification from administrator week before last.

beagle
30-11-2008, 03:02 PM
Well that is a shame, they've been around a long time and doesn't bode well for the rest of us in distribution. Still, depending on how willing and patient their creditors are there's still a chance they can get themselves out of the brown stuff I guess though.

multisync
30-11-2008, 03:35 PM
Hello multisync:)

I did a quick search on the internet SWM are owned by Gasco not Grasso (GEA)
To the best of my knowledge Grasso are not having any issues more than anybody else.

Kind Regards Andy:)

yes you're right -my bad ..

It' is Gasco Europe who went bust and dragged SWM into administration. They were trading ok but got caught up in it.

I understand a SWM management buy out is trying to be organised..

Multisync
London