PDA

View Full Version : National Student Of The Year

marc5180
12-12-2008, 06:33 PM
Hi all,

It was the awards ceremony yesterday, which was held at the Belfry in Birmingham. As most of you know i made the top 10 so i was invited to the awards cermony where i'm pleased to say i came 2nd:D.....

I wanted first and was a little disapointed but still, i cant be too disapointed at coming 2nd in the National student Of the Year.

So i want to say a big thankyou to all of you that help me out and try and answer my many many questions and problems.
Thanks guys
:)

nh3wizard
12-12-2008, 07:05 PM
Congratulations!!! Who came in 1st?

marc5180
12-12-2008, 07:18 PM
A young guy called Daniel, who works for his fathers company. Seemed like a nice guy.

frank
12-12-2008, 07:24 PM
Well Done Marc.

To come second is no disappointment. In fact it's a great achievement.

Just think where you will be after another 10 years of learning.

Well done again.

P.S.

Did you have a hangover this morning??

coolments
12-12-2008, 07:54 PM
Hi Marc

Well done from me also.

Latte
12-12-2008, 08:16 PM
Evening all,

The Winner was Daniel Mclean who works for Capital Cooling in Broxburn. Congratulations to him for winning, marc for coming 2nd and the other 8 for making it into the top ten, that is obviously some achiement in itself.
If anyone wants the full list, go to youre nearest supplier and pick up the latest Service Engineer magazine as there is an article in there about the awards

Latte
12-12-2008, 08:23 PM
Just reading the Service Engineer magazine for the RAC awards and something concerns me, we talked in the past of a lack of good training facalities, out of the top 10 students, 3 go to Grimsby institute, 2 @ motorclimate and 3 @ Best. Nottingham and Plymouth make up the other two. Just hightlights to me the lack og good training available.

marc5180
12-12-2008, 09:06 PM
Did you have a hangover this morning??

I sure did. I have the magnum of veuve clicquot to get through yet. I didn't drink it last night i was too busy getting drinks from the company credit card:D

marc5180
12-12-2008, 09:08 PM
Evening all,

The Winner was Daniel Mclean who works for Capital Cooling in Broxburn. Congratulations to him for winning, marc for coming 2nd and the other 8 for making it into the top ten, that is obviously some achiement in itself.
If anyone wants the full list, go to youre nearest supplier and pick up the latest Service Engineer magazine as there is an article in there about the awards

Yes that was his name Daniel Mclean. How did you know this so soon, did you have inside information or were you at the awards?

I had a look round for Pooh (Ian) but couldn't find him.

Brian_UK
12-12-2008, 10:24 PM
Congratulations Marc a superb achievement.

I trust that you and yours are feeling very proud and a good lead in to the holiday season.

puddleboy3
12-12-2008, 10:38 PM
Well done Marc! Not picked up the new copy of service engineer but I did see the front cover. I'll assume the young lad on the front page wasnt in the top ten! someone wants to tell him how to use an amp probe:eek:

marc5180
18-03-2009, 09:27 PM
Did anyone pick of the new service engineer magazine? I'm in there this month but the picture is tiny.

airconadam
19-03-2009, 07:09 PM
you should of kept of the sunbed the night before!!!

adam