PDA

View Full Version : multitubular evaporator

baycuclaudyu
12-12-2008, 04:08 PM
Hi,all .Haw can y clean multitubular evaporator in the refrigerant zone to rust . Thanks .:)

Brian_UK
12-12-2008, 10:47 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Is the tubing steel ?

baycuclaudyu
13-12-2008, 04:12 AM
Thanks.The guys in the factory mantenance its nat checking the water filter.The factory he dasnt have service contract .The water is flow in the tubing copper.The refrigerant stand in steel tank.

tarcau mihai
14-12-2008, 01:06 PM
hy Claudiu
we use to clean the evaporatores and condenser(water cooled)with special machines from Good Way... there is also a posibility with chemicals but this one you have to be careful to don't damage the evaporatore tube if the concentration is too high....
Regards Mihai

tarcau mihai
14-12-2008, 01:08 PM
http://www.goodway.com/client_ucs/products/116-ram-6-60.aspx
this link maybe can be useful
Mihai

baycuclaudyu
15-12-2008, 04:22 AM
Thanks Mihai .I want to say ai have a multitubular evaporator broken ,the water go insaid refrigerant zone ,wend I evacuate the water evaporator is fulled with rust to the wall.I try to clean but in 1 hour is fulled with rust again.What can i do ?Sorry to misunderstanding

tarcau mihai
15-12-2008, 06:48 PM
hy Claudiu...
In this case you should have a stainer before the evaporators or a treatment water system ....is hard time now for you to fix the problem if the owner didn't pay attention to this before ...can you upload some pics with what did you find inside of evaporators?on this forum for sure you will find a solution for your problem..
Regards Mihai

Sinke
15-12-2008, 08:23 PM
...I think that only solution is to buy a new evaporator,the "Baltimor" is good,we have over 30 years and it still works..

ptsac
15-12-2008, 08:39 PM
Thanks Mihai .I want to say ai have a multitubular evaporator broken ,the water go insaid refrigerant zone ,wend I evacuate the water evaporator is fulled with rust to the wall.I try to clean but in 1 hour is fulled with rust again.What can i do ?Sorry to misunderstanding
Hello. I have encountered this problem in the UK with a rusting vessel after a tube failure. All tubes were removed and the vessel was blanked and flushed with a solution (citric acid based fom my best memory). This cleaned the rust very well, but it was then necessary to carry out a further process of passivation involving a further circulation of another solution to prevent the rust reforming. A vessel cleaning company perhaps experienced in large industrial heat exchangers in Romania should be able to advise. A company similiar to this UK based http://www.heatexchangers.com/

baycuclaudyu
22-12-2008, 05:16 AM
I find rust inhibitor and I clean all the surface in the evaporator wall with , water compresor.After 5 min. I clean with alcohol all the wall .The second day I put the vacuum pump to the evaporator where it is no rust sign .Thanks for advice .