PDA

View Full Version : New to RE

ChillyWilley
08-12-2008, 12:54 AM
Hello all! This Form is just what I need.

I've worked in this trade for 17 years now. I have worked commercial refrigeration for 8 years installing and servicing supermarkets. For the last nine years I have been working at York International (now known as Johnson Controls), as a factory technician.

I look forward to future discussions, and hope to assist with technical questions.

US Iceman
08-12-2008, 02:02 AM
Hi ChillyWilley. Welcome to the RE forums.

Are you still doing commercial refrigeration or moved into the industrial side?

ChillyWilley
08-12-2008, 02:52 AM
Thank you, Iceman.

I work the Industrial side. I found the grass to be greener over here. :)

boy
08-12-2008, 10:29 AM
ChilleyWhilley,

welcome and nice to be have a refrigeration guy.

regards,

tarcau mihai
08-12-2008, 08:29 PM
well come to the forum!did you done any job on cruise ships if you work for York?i meet a lot of nice guys when i was on board from York refrigeration marine!now i start to work with in supermarket refrigeration systems and maybe you can share with us some tricks of this
;)
Regards Mihai

US Iceman
08-12-2008, 10:26 PM
I found the grass to be greener over here.

It can be greener but we have our share of snakes hiding in the grass also.:D

ChillyWilley
09-12-2008, 12:31 AM
well come to the forum!did you done any job on cruise ships if you work for York?i meet a lot of nice guys when i was on board from York refrigeration marine!now i start to work with in supermarket refrigeration systems and maybe you can share with us some tricks of this
;)
Regards Mihai

Thank you; I have not had the pleasure to meet anyone with the marine division, I deal with a lot of people at the factroy with the large tonnage, and industrial chillers. I still love supermaket equiptment, but didn't care for all the odd hours involved being on call.:confused: