PDA

View Full Version : Swamp box help

Bevo
06-12-2008, 01:54 PM
Hello,
Im a plumber from the UK who has just moved to WA, Australia.I have come across Swamp boxes for the first time(bonaire and cool breeze).
do you guys know where i can get some background reading/installation guides/faultfinding guides etc,that may start me off in this new industry
thanks
Daz (Bevo)

freigo
08-12-2008, 12:57 PM
Hi Daz

for coolbreeze swampy, go to the airgroup website. they are the dealers in perth. You can download tech manuals from there. it is w w w.airgroup.com.au

For Bonaire, climate technologies are the dealer but I am not sure if they have a website.

Hope the above helps.

Regards
Frank

paul_h
14-01-2009, 10:30 AM
Anyone got any info on bonaire?
I've got a bonaire integra VSM 60/65 that had a faulty PCB.
Transformer and capacitor stuffed and main fuse kept blowing.
Tested all motors connected to the PCB and all OK so just ordered a replacement PCB.
Well I fitted it today, and nothing runs.
When you turn it on, the diagnostic LED flashes quickly for a second or two, then stays on. Nothing else runs, no other LEDs on.
Anyone got a service manual for bonaire or knows what is wrong?

I'm backed up big time, some people ringing everyday to ask where their parts are when they've only been waiting 3 days. Curly ones like this is the last thing I need, I need to get rid of all these old jobs as different r/e agents are faxing 3-4 new jobs every day :confused:

edit: nevermind, you have to program Bonaires by holding on/off and up button to lock in the code within 4min of powering up a new PCB