aircon4you1
04-12-2008, 09:59 PM
Hi Guys,
Maybe someone can help me...I have two systems.Each one is
27 fan coils
BC master 16 way
BC slave 16 way
PURY P500 YHM
After I've done the gas charge I got a problem with the last five coils from the master BC. It won't work neither cooling or heating.I' m sure the gas charge is wright,because I double check.When they are runing on their own,are working fine.With the dip switches from the outdoor I forced them to finish the initial mode.In the test run , same symptoms.I unpluged the LEV's from the BC board trying to reset them, but no changes.I know it sounds like short gas but I don't want to overcharge those systems.Strange thing is happening because the two systems have the same symptomps.Discharge and suction pressure are looking good interogating the outdoor.Also, temperature on the suction and discharge are good.
Many Thanks.

Thermatech
05-12-2008, 07:18 PM
Please can you confirm the following.

1/ the outdoor unit has been running for more than 1 hr with 3ph power on & has therefore commpleted initial run time ?

2/ Then what happens when you test run the five indoor units with everything else off ?

3/ What is the total capacity of all the indoor units added up ?

4/ Is 240v power on to the circuit board on the 5 indoor units ?

5/ Is the branch address set at each indoor unit correct fro the refrigeration pipe connections at the B/C ports ?

aircon4you1
06-12-2008, 05:16 PM
I sorted out,it was just the initial mode longer then normal...Many thanks.

SAW MYO HLAING
11-12-2008, 03:41 PM
Hello, I am SAW MYO HLAING, a new member, would like to know about Carrier VRV System and troubleshooting.
Thanks
Saw
sawmyohlaing@gmail.com

nike123
11-12-2008, 04:14 PM
Hello, I am SAW MYO HLAING, a new member, would like to know about Carrier VRV System and troubleshooting.
Thanks
Saw
sawmyohlaing@gmail.com

Hi SAW MYO HLAING! Welcome to RE!
You are not replaying to this thread, so, please, post your own question here (http://www.refrigeration-engineer.com/forums/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=14)!