PDA

View Full Version : How about a CDRom-- a book?>> Refrigeration Basics

alankasprzak
24-04-2001, 09:05 PM
There's a handy CDRom out there that not only teaches the basics (well, "Basic" means different things to different people)
(with a demonstration at http://www.spi-web.com)

but happens to be fun-- voices talking, a couple actual demonstrations, and you don't have to be a computer wizard to play it.

ASTD (American Society of Training and Development) chose the course to be presented to 3,000 attendees at a national conference devoted to CBTComputer Based Training.

Latte
02-04-2003, 11:41 PM
Anyone who went to this years RAC show in Birmingham (GB) should have got a CD from KOTZA International.

Having been on many training courses over the years i think that the programmes on this CD are Fantastic. Programmes i am talking about are Refribase, Refrepair & Refridiad. For anyone who has not seen these they start off with a program for begineers right up to experienced engineers. I can honestly say i am not connected with this company but think for anyone who may been training people its worth spending money on the full version (I think its about £300-400 for the full version which i think is STEEEEEEP !!!!!) but its a very good program.

For those of you who were not at the RAC show the companies website is WWW.kotza.com

For anyone at the RAC SHOW what did you think of the show and the software.

Abe
03-04-2003, 07:26 AM
Rac Show...............
There was a bait slung out............Come to the show and you get thousands of pounds worth of software free
Im one always wary of a free lunch
But I sling the CD in, of course its mostly demo stuff, if you want the real mc coy stuff, get your credit card out

And another lesson I have learnt
Next time I register, I wont give my telephone number
Reason,

All of a sudden I am getting these calls from companies wanting to sell me this and that, where do they get my details from?

I suspect the RAC are selling lists on from their registers

The worst company that rang me started off like this:

Hello, how are you
How is business?
You know you can make a lot of money
We are in the business of trashing old cabinets
Waste disposal
Government legislation, blah blah

Now, Im a polite person
So I suffer in silence and yawn

Then he says, we ARE members of the RAC, to add credibility to his statements obviosly
I says..............WHAT ??
What you mean you are a member of the RAC??

He stops, stutters.................errr............ermmmm

I says, send me stuff through the post, Ill look at it
He says no I will e mail it

Now, I dont want spam.

I am still waiting for the literature to come through

Steve Wright
07-09-2005, 02:07 PM
Go to www.rses.org look at SAM CD.

chillin out
07-09-2005, 11:15 PM
I was at the show but I didnt get that freebie (got everything else). Was that the stand that had the demo fault finding?

Edit.. Im still getting E-mails about sh1t from the RAC.:mad:

Derek
08-09-2005, 12:57 PM
Just for fun....could I put the RAC Show office e-mail and telephone number on the registration card..............

neil sailes
12-09-2005, 07:51 PM
Hey all

The Kotza software is good, the college where I studied used it to cover the NVQ reqiurement of the course. Also after the RAC show the company I work for, does a really good trade from cold calling.

Neil

marc5180
20-05-2007, 07:31 PM
Is the Kotza course worth 4-500 pounds? What does it include?

marc5180
22-05-2007, 04:15 PM
Surely someone must have used the Kotza kit

FCS
18-06-2007, 03:09 AM
one by Seaside called Refrigeration Basics III

marc5180
18-06-2007, 09:54 PM
where would i get it from? And how much

FCS
19-06-2007, 03:46 AM
rerigerationbasics com ( the space is a . , the site wont let me past a link yet.)

the site say $79.00 cand

I got it and like it a thought it was worth the money.

aspasa
16-07-2007, 10:27 AM
You can get it from kotza-international.com and it is actually very good. They are a french company in expansion. this type of CD training and software are very promising. good quality.

I am sure that RAC passes on personal details.