PDA

View Full Version : Athmospheric Water Generator

refri_holic
02-12-2008, 03:27 PM
Hi all! . . . i'm newbie to refrgeration engineer :)

Does anyone know about Athmospheric Water Generator? i'm searching about it.
would u like to tell me, how to build that machine?

Thanks for the answers ...................:)

Brian_UK
02-12-2008, 06:11 PM
It is a dehumidifier with water storage and filtration built in.

Lots of info, people selling them, on Google.

Start here ....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atmospheric_water_generator

tom.smart71
08-03-2010, 01:25 PM
An atmospheric water generator (AWG), is a device that extracts water from humid ambient air. Water vapor in the air is condensed by cooling the air below its dew point, exposing the air to dessiccants, or pressurizing the air. Unlike a dehumidifier, an AWG is designed to render the water potable.

Start with scribed .com i started and getting much from it

cool runings
10-03-2010, 12:19 AM
The person who invents a machine that changes sea water into drinking water or that can pull water out of the air and does it affordably will make millions and millions of £ $ or whatever your curency is.

cool runnings

Chef
10-03-2010, 07:11 AM
The person who invents a machine that changes sea water into drinking water or that can pull water out of the air and does it affordably will make millions and millions of £ $ or whatever your curency is.

cool runnings

From sea water to drinking water is very common - desalination plants - very nice water it is too. The newer units coming out now using a Clarke Pump which uses wasted energy to improve efficiency are very good and operating prices have fallen.

There are even solar powered desalination units that use no electricity at all but flow rates are a problem and not much use in the north of Norway.

Chef

cool runings
11-03-2010, 01:15 AM
From sea water to drinking water is very common - desalination plants - very nice water it is too. The newer units coming out now using a Clarke Pump which uses wasted energy to improve efficiency are very good and operating prices have fallen.

I know they can do it but it is not very cost effective yet.
I mean a machine that can produce water for the like of african countrys or other draught hit places at cost effective prices.

There are even solar powered desalination units that use no electricity at all but flow rates are a problem and not much use in the north of Norway.

Chef