PDA

View Full Version : Schematic of industrial refrigeration

technique
28-11-2008, 11:05 AM
Hi everyone,
I am trying to find someone or somewhere where i can get hold of a schematic type drawing of the plant layout of a typical multi staged industrial refrigeration system. I am training various students on basic refrigeration and safe handling, i would like to show these students such a layout, just for their general interest.. Any help would be appriciated..
Thanks..

Argus
28-11-2008, 03:11 PM

I'm sure that there are plenty of members who will spring to your aid, but as a professional trainer, do you not think that it would be a more professional approach to produce your own material and diagrams to exactly describe your course objectives, rather than to raid the internet, as many students seem do these days?

For my own training aids, I find it's better to make my own.

That way I avoid the tricky subject of using other people's copy-righted material.

smpsmp45
29-11-2008, 05:14 AM
I am not sure what you are looking at. But there are plenty of catalogues available showing the P & ID of a typical ref. system.

You can explain in details & send me PMS & I can send you more details

NoNickName
29-11-2008, 11:54 AM
Contact me off list on Monday. I will be happy to hand you some of our schemes, provided credit is given on your presentation.

technique
01-12-2008, 09:07 AM
Hi,
Thanks for the replies, i will contact you asap.
Argus, these diagrams are just for general interest to the students, the course we are delivering is not designed to go into anywhere as much detail, the course is based around domestic refrigeration and all I want to do is show the students how this can be expanded into much larger systems..Designing my own is not really an option, as what i want to do is show the students a plant..which makes xyz, and show them the system which runs it? I do not require or wish to use copyrighted material just schematics which are out there in the public domain..

Sledge
04-12-2008, 12:39 AM
Go to the sporlan website, they have real nice diagrams showing built up refrigeration systems. If you need ammonia drawings post it, and i will attempt to track down the site where i found them.

I apologize to the guy who wasnt happy with your looking for drawings on the internet, but I look at things differently, why re-invent the wheel. I constantly refer to the work of others in anything that I do.