PDA

View Full Version : Money for nothing

Goober
27-11-2008, 12:20 AM
Any comments on the claims made by the website when you google "Humitech NZ" would be interesting to hear........

I certainly have my opinion......:mad:

Goober
28-11-2008, 01:43 AM
In response to my own post, this product and it's supplier caused me no end of grief with one of my customers. The scenario went like this.......my customer rang me to say that he had this new product that was improving the performance of his chillers and could I possibly come and adjust all his rooms up in temp cause they no longer required to be at the set point they were at. Due to the new miracle product. When I told him that they could not possibly do what they were claiming I was disagreed with quite forcibly by my customer. He also believed that they were going to save him oodles in power. His rooms are about 11m x 11m x 4m. And get this........he has spent Approx $20,000 this year on this product and then haggles at paying for repairs/upgrades on their fridge gear. I know I could be using this product and up selling to customers of my own, but I just can't sell something I believe is crap. The product seller is obviously a better salesman than me.......... Oh and I've run ins with him too......

The MG Pony
29-11-2008, 01:34 AM
You'll have the last luagh when his whole system crashes due to shot berrings and screwed oil and compressors.

slingblade
29-11-2008, 01:44 PM
They have some bold claims on their web site, "keeps food fresher for up to 12 hours in a power cut". HOW? LOL.

EDIT, have just read the domestic section and seen the diagram of the plastic fruit thing reducing temp and prolonging product life. LMFAO.