PDA

View Full Version : Hello - new to site

havertyp
21-11-2008, 04:35 PM
Just came across this forum while surfing for some info on Copelametic compressors. My name is Peter Haverty based in south west Ireland. I service equipment for the semiconductor industry, some of the product lines I work on are high-accuracy temperature calibration baths, which use 2 stage cascade systems, hot/cold wafer chucks which use a 2 stage chiller with liquid cooling and Peltier elements and portable temperature forcers which heat/cool air streams between -70 - 300 C: these are single stage autocascades (not very nice!!) and are used to stress new integrated circuits, etc while under development. The main brands are Temptronic and Hart Scientific, I once worked on old FTS systems which were a dual stage (R22 & propane) system. The compressors I deal with are mainly the Danfoss LTZ series hermetic, the Copeland Copelametic semi hermetic & some older Aspera/ Tecumseh hermetic models. My background is electrical & electronics with refrigeration. Looking forward to dropping in occasionally and having a chat.
Regards
Peter

Brian_UK
21-11-2008, 07:46 PM
Hello Peter and welcome to the forum.

Thanks for an informative intro.

nh3wizard
21-11-2008, 07:57 PM
Welcome, welcome...

US Iceman
21-11-2008, 09:08 PM
Hi Peter, welcome to the forums.