PDA

View Full Version : Test Compressor

milton
07-03-2004, 08:06 AM
HI ALL HAVE TEST OF COMPRESSOR FOR SALE ? THANKY ALL

milton
07-03-2004, 04:54 PM
hi all me to like know if have one test electric tool for testing compressor me buy sorry my english

Slusher
23-03-2004, 09:34 PM
Hello all
I am new here.
I stumbled upon this website, and have been just browsing around so far, but does anyone have any good ideas for training, particularly with visual aids. Ideally I would want a training simulator where one can actually see the refrigerant changing state within a system, but havent found one within the budget.
We hold basic ref courses for a network of dealers that we support in the dairy industry.

Chillers, refrigerated milk tanks/cond. units, heat recovery units

Thanks

Peter_1
23-03-2004, 10:18 PM
Hello all
I am new here.
I stumbled upon this website, and have been just browsing around so far, but does anyone have any good ideas for training, particularly with visual aids. Ideally I would want a training simulator where one can actually see the refrigerant changing state within a system, but havent found one within the budget.
We hold basic ref courses for a network of dealers that we support in the dairy industry.

Chillers, refrigerated milk tanks/cond. units, heat recovery units

Thanks
Didn't I saw this post in another thread?

Slusher
23-03-2004, 10:40 PM
Yes, I have posted it in a couple of places.

Peter Croxall
24-03-2004, 04:27 PM
Didn't York make a display, like the one you describe. I seem to recall, I saw one in Saudi many years ago.

Slusher
24-03-2004, 06:23 PM
I have'nt tried them yet, I'll check with them.

Thanks

chemi-cool
24-03-2004, 07:35 PM
hi milton,

what you need is a megger or insulation tester.

using this tool, you can diagnose, insulation, resistance, find the run and start windings on a single phase compressor or check the the winding of a three fase compressor.

its a versatile tool that helps a lot.

chemi