PDA

View Full Version : anybody has idea?

zen
09-11-2008, 03:22 AM
hi guys .Iam a new in this forum and i need your help if there is a chance
what i need is a book or website talks about comparing between central air con and window type air con

thank you in advanced

dogma
09-11-2008, 09:02 AM
Are you talking about a large residential complex and the pros and cons of central cooling/heating over individual units????

zen
09-11-2008, 04:37 PM
to make it clear it is a villa contains 14 room 16 sqm each, and i want to make a study about the cost of installing and maintenance

nike123
09-11-2008, 07:43 PM
to make it clear it is a villa contains 14 room 16 sqm each, and i want to make a study about the cost of installing and maintenance

Do you like look of villa with 14 window shakers at your windows or you prefer nice clean look?;)
You should first make study what window shaker could influence on look and value of your villa.

zen
10-11-2008, 12:35 AM
yes it is ok with windows but i need to prof its cheaper and less cost in maintenance

dogma
10-11-2008, 04:55 AM
How about 2 VRV systems?? one for eastern and western aspects of the villa. Do you have a ceiling cavities or concrete??

What are you load estimates? 2.5kw or 3.5kw in each room.. I don't have UK data.

at 3.5 you would need about 50kw total. yes? so 2 x 25kw 7 head multi split inverters or VRV's... Just remember they'll look neater but if the system goes down you loose half the building.

Who pays the heating/cooling bill? The body Corp or individual users? I don't know if thats something you have to incorporate into your design.

----Ps. don't take my advice as gospel, hopefully other more experienced techs will answer to this forum and give more advice.

_Dogma-

dogma
10-11-2008, 05:00 AM
window units are cheap as chips, can be changed out by any laman if they aren't hard wired... so thay would be the cheapest option i guess.. and the individual unit is easily tarriffed.

The question is... Do you want the service contract? or just the installation?