PDA

View Full Version : Safty first

shogun7
04-03-2004, 08:44 PM
Sometimes it's good to remind ourselves of the dangers in our work This is a post from another web site:
.....here in Ottawa, the guy was changing a compressor in a carrier unit and one way or another he recieved a lethal electric shock, he was 40 years old had a wife and 2 kids.
I did not know him personally,but I would stop and chat whenever I ran into him.
For me, his death is close enough to home to be a profound reminder of the dangers,hidden or otherwise,that we all face at virtually every step of our ways.
Roger

rbartlett
04-03-2004, 09:04 PM
he obviously didn't know how to conduct himself..

cheers

richard

rbartlett
04-03-2004, 10:14 PM
i don't know watt you mean

cheers

richard

shogun7
05-03-2004, 01:01 AM
So richard you don't think your capable of an accident? Well you can't get hurt if your in the office now can you That was cold!

rbartlett
05-03-2004, 07:33 AM
if you look bakc you will find a post wher i described falling off a single storey roof onto tarmac..and the resultant bones broken..
so i don't quite see the relevance..

cheers

richard

Peter_1
05-03-2004, 09:02 AM
The average of the posts in some threads is slowly descending to the level of alt.hvac, at least in my opinion.
It's a pity!

DaBit
05-03-2004, 01:50 PM
Marc, Shogun, can you please stop this b-u-l-l-s-h-i-t? It's becoming quite annoying to bash each other in every thread where possible.

That's the way kids behave, not the way prudent adults should behave.

shogun7
05-03-2004, 10:04 PM
DA bit Actually I find Marc intellegent, well versed in our craft, a pleasure to talk to AND learn from, and he very funny and I will bite my tongue if I say any more bad things about him. Also I'm getting a better command of her Majasty's English So Marc what's ADD is that like FU-OF?
ME!