PDA

View Full Version : compressors

ray@mirage
07-11-2008, 05:56 PM
My company is a little different than most refridgeration companies. my company uses dehumidifiers to pull moister out of the air run it through special filtration systems and make drinking water. our saying is " The air you breath becomes the water you drink" I am having trouble finding a replacement compressor for one of our units in England.It is a half ton compressor using 407c. the old compressor is a aspera model#ne7215gf if anyone can lead me in the right direction of finding a company that sells small compressors i would appreciate it thanks.

Grizzly
07-11-2008, 08:47 PM
My company is a little different than most refridgeration companies. my company uses dehumidifiers to pull moister out of the air run it through special filtration systems and make drinking water. our saying is " The air you breath becomes the water you drink" I am having trouble finding a replacement compressor for one of our units in England.It is a half ton compressor using 407c. the old compressor is a aspera model#ne7215gf if anyone can lead me in the right direction of finding a company that sells small compressors i would appreciate it thanks.

Ray
It is not the done thing to repeat post, but as you are new to the forum I am sure most will forgive the indiscretion.
As you use the forum many things will become apparent!
good luck Grizzly

platinumfreeze
07-11-2008, 10:27 PM
FOLLOW THE RULES!!! However you need to get in touch with Embraco or try this site: http://www.freeon.it/Dettagli.aspx?PiD=30520&CatId=COCERASP%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20&CMas=&CTex=CO%20-%20COMPRESSORI%20ERMETICI%20ASPERA&CSub=&Cld=FRCA0791

Brian_UK
07-11-2008, 10:33 PM
There are a few resources available on the web who supply this compressor, I suggest that yoou try one of them.