PDA

View Full Version : Samsung ast24a6re/ust24a6re

shameer
05-11-2008, 04:22 PM
Dear Admin,
i have problem with one samsung split type air condition, the model number AST24A6RE/UST24A6RE,
PLEASE HELP ME
the main problem with outdoor fan motor,
when we start the a/c, after a minit a/c is working , and the cooling also coming noproblem..
but after two minits the outdoor fan motor speed go down, and after not working, but compressor working continiously,
so i m switched off the a/c and restart again same complain
i m confused
1) i checked capacitor , capacitor is ok
2) and the wiring also which is they given in wiring diagrame, i m also did same,
3) i check the fan motor seprately, fan is working good,
total five number of wire IN THE FAN MOTOR, 2 is capacitor (4 uf) , and another three wire is, one in GO TO Nutural,
another two wire i think high speed and low speed this work with PCB,
out door connector
N1|L1|1|2|3|
CONDUCT POIN 1 IS GO TO COMPRESSER CONDUCTER
ANOTHER POINT NO.2 GO TO FAN MOTOR
ANOTHER POINT NO.3 GO TO FAN MOTOR

WHEN THE FAULT WILL COME THAT THE TIME, NO POWER IN POINT 2 AND 3 , THIS IS THE MAIN PROBLEM , POINT 1 IS WORKING THAT MEAN COMPRESSOR SIR

PLEASE HELP ME SIR, WHAT'S THE PROBLEM

AND ONE MORE SIR, WHEN I DISCONNECT THE OUTDOOR FAN WIRE'S
THE POWER SUPPLY IS COMMING CONTINIOUSLY IN CONNECTOR POIN 2,3
AGAIN I GO TO CONNECT THE FAN MOTOR THE PROBLEM WILL START AGAIN AGAIN,
PLZ HELP ME SIR,............

nike123
05-11-2008, 07:57 PM
What is outdoor air temperature when that is happening?
Did you checked refrigerant charge by weight?
Why admin only?

platinumfreeze
06-11-2008, 01:58 AM
Your fan maybe powered by a solid state relay(SSR) or triac. Pulling the wires off the fan to check for voltage will not give you a true reading. A typical SSR will always show an infinite impedance to a resistance meter placed across the output terminals. To test an SSR, it is best to leave it connected to the load device.

paul_h
06-11-2008, 03:27 AM
So I'd say you have a faulty high speed relay in the indoor unit PCB or there's a bad connection somewhere between the units.
Check for voltage on terminals on the indoor unit to see if it's a wiring/joint problem between the units or a faulty signal form the indoor