PDA

View Full Version : sanyo vrf

philjd26
03-11-2008, 10:36 AM
hi
have a vrf system that has a caution sign displaying on all controllers connected, is therea way of finding out whats wrong? suspect it might be short

any ides philip

sigorst
03-11-2008, 05:45 PM
Unit has gone into auto backup mode. Inverter compressor has been disabled. Try resetting by isolating outdoor power. If problem persist, check inverter compressor and inverter.

Husky250
07-11-2008, 01:00 AM
hi
have a vrf system that has a caution sign displaying on all controllers connected, is therea way of finding out whats wrong? suspect it might be short

any ides philip

In some situations, auto address may have not been completed. A caution icon will display on all controllers in this circumstance.

Has this system ran in the past, or is a new start-up? You may want to dis-connect power both Indoor and Outdoor and re set the entire system. Once power has been applied ...try auto address again....allow LED 1 and 2 to go completely out. If they are both out and not flashing together....try running the system.

Hope this helps,
Husky

philjd26
04-12-2008, 09:21 AM
hi still having no joy with this problem...i have 3x vrf connected in common, i check alarm outdoor leds,all leds off....

i checked all inverters diodes, transistors and windings for balance... all seem good,

any ideas ?/

superswill
04-12-2008, 04:48 PM
Unit has gone into auto backup mode. Inverter compressor has been disabled. Try resetting by isolating outdoor power. If problem persist, check inverter compressor and inverter.

:off topic: read your PM's !!!!! :off topic:

techguy
05-02-2009, 12:53 AM
HI Philjd,

Swill is correct Inverter compressor has shut down for some reason

Could be any of the following

Faulty HIC PCB
Loose conection on PCB or Compressor
(we'll assume you have checked all the basics)
Low on gas on full load compressor may overheat Discharge temp above 108-111 degrees C.
Pumpdown due to an SVK connected to an indoor not opening.

High pressure for same reason in heating

possible faulty compressor.

Many more reasons.

It's easy enough to check all of the above by connecting a standard sanyo remote control to the outdoor unit on terminals 3and4 then entering the sensor check mode.

It's possible to check all system temperatures, pressures
and current sensors by doing this in real time.

If you want a service manual drop me a PVT message with your email and I'll send one on to you.

Apologies for the late reply been real busy here

T