PDA

View Full Version : fujitsu auy25r

viking632
02-11-2008, 09:25 AM
hi guys,

i have been asked to move a fujitsu unit ,but being more familiar with mitsi units ,i was wondering about pumping down the fuji unit. i front seated the the high pressure side and ran the unit until the compressor switched off,however when i back seated the valve to to check if it would restart,nothing happened. Does this mean that there is something that needs to be reset,because the wiring diagram doesnt show a low pressure cut out
:rolleyes: any ideas?

paul_h
02-11-2008, 11:43 AM
No, they don't have pressure sensors, just pipe thermistors.
Did you move the indoor or outdoor?
Recheck your wiring I guess, or you've just been unfortunate enough to have a break down after you've touched it last :D
Indoor work OK? Any fault lights?
Was it a 3 wire system (L-N-signal) or 5 wire system (L-N-comp-fanH-fanL-r/v)?

edit: wait, just realised you hadn't moved it yet, plus one glaring thing:
You said you front seated the valve until the compressor turned itself off?
They don't turn themselves off. If you didn't switch of the isolator yourself after the suction got to 0kPa, something else made it cut out. ie t/stat, discharge thermistor, overload etc.
You are not supposed to run them until they turn themselves off. You're supposed to turn them off youself when the suction pressure gets to 0kPa as there is no pressure control.

viking632
06-11-2008, 07:07 AM
thanks paul ,,

viking632
06-11-2008, 07:14 AM
thanks paul, the unit is is 3 wire system, but i think you have answered my question there. looks like i need to look at the thermistor then.no fault lights are showing,do you have any test voltages?

nike123
06-11-2008, 07:33 AM
thanks paul, the unit is is 3 wire system, but i think you have answered my question there. looks like i need to look at the thermistor then.no fault lights are showing,do you have any test voltages?

Check compressor windings with ohmmeter! Check that power is supplied to compressor!