PDA

View Full Version : daikin rzq125b

russlaikin@btin
29-10-2008, 07:19 AM
can anyone please tell me the specific fan power of a daikin rzq125b super inverter ? Manuals don't say. Need to know for energy assessment. thanks in advance
RL

DVaider
29-10-2008, 05:55 PM
Can you tell me your combination of indoor/outdoor and conditions (indoor/outdoor temperature) of your system?
Daikin describes a TOTAL INPUT POWER for every combination in their own manuals. And tell me please, what kind of RZQ125B do you have, 1-phase or 3-phase?

russlaikin@btin
30-10-2008, 12:44 AM
Can you tell me your combination of indoor/outdoor and conditions (indoor/outdoor temperature) of your system?
Daikin describes a TOTAL INPUT POWER for every combination in their own manuals. And tell me please, what kind of RZQ125B do you have, 1-phase or 3-phase?
It is a 3-phase inverter. I am unclear what you mean by indoor/outdoor temperature of the syste. I am a new energy assessor, not an engineer. Do you mean the ambient operating temperature (-15 to 50CDB cooling) & -20 to 15.5 CWB heating) ? Sorry if I appear thick about this but I cannot find the SFP anywhere in the manual. Thanks for the help so far
RUSS

DVaider
30-10-2008, 03:15 AM
Russ, cooling capacity and input power of system depends of temperatures indoor and outdoor. Standard conditions are 27 deg. C indoor (dry bulb temperature) and 35 deg. C outdoor (dry bulb temperature). May be you have another conditions. Also tell me with which type of indoor unit your RZQ operates.