PDA

View Full Version : all reefer container problems/daikin/carrier/thermoking/mitsubishi

Pages : [1] 2 3

reefermechanic
27-10-2008, 12:27 PM

reefer mechanic

Will
28-10-2008, 01:15 AM
Welcome Reefermechanic.

What ?, no StarCool ?

opieman74
28-10-2008, 02:38 AM
Hi. Iam a commercial refrigeration tech and owner. I was just recently asked to repair and services a thermo king unit M/N RD II 30. I am looking for a services manual or where to get one. Could you tell what kind of problems to look forword to.

reefermechanic
28-10-2008, 09:22 AM
Hi Will,

Only, MAERSK using Starcool unit.Also i repaired a few unit but ı don't know everythings about starcool unit.What happen??You have problem starcool unit?Maybe i can help you:))))

reefermechanic
28-10-2008, 09:30 AM
Hi Opieman,

I didn't understand you.But you must tell me right model.Your machine marine or trailer units??Beacuse on the Thermoking container units signs CSR,CRR and Magnum etc.If you give to me more information i will help you..

Best Regards.

reefermechanic

reefermechanic
28-10-2008, 09:47 AM
Hi Opieman.

İ think i found service manual of your machine.You need which one??

RD-II and RD-II MAX (TK40181-1-MM).pdf

RD-II Max (TK41023-1-MM Rev 1 10-27-03).pdf

RD-II SR (TK41131-1-MM Rev 04-03).pdf

RD-II TCI & RD-TLE (TK50394-1-MM Rev. 2-99).PDF

Also you give to me your mail adress.İ will send to you:))))

See you,

Reefermechanic

abbsnowman
29-10-2008, 02:03 PM
Hi reefermechanic and welcome.
I think your calling truck / trailer units container units. On this side of the pond, container reefers are "sea going" containers.
One last thing, you may get some flack for offering manuals here. If you decide to help someone this way, it's best to email them with the offer.
I apreciate your wanting to help but some others may not.
Cheers
Abbs

why me?
01-11-2008, 08:58 PM
hello i was sent to an old carrier container wwhen i got there room temp plus 20 no ref running turn stat to minus 10 ref ran set stat to zero fridge ran to plus 10 then
stopped turned down to minus 10 ref
restarted can you help?

reefermechanic
03-11-2008, 10:36 AM
hello i was sent to an old carrier container wwhen i got there room temp plus 20 no ref running turn stat to minus 10 ref ran set stat to zero fridge ran to plus 10 then
stopped turned down to minus 10 ref
restarted can you help?
Hi Why Me

can you say to me whats model your carrier unit??for example 69NT40 -489 etc....

Best regards.

Reefermechanic.

abet_meneses
03-11-2008, 01:15 PM
Reefer mechanic,

welcome to RE and nice to have a new member who are more than willing to help and share his knowledge.

regards,

dglaab
03-11-2008, 06:00 PM
Hi guys:

I have 4 carrier elite and thinline shipping container units rnning a holding room here. I would really like to intergrate their electronics with my plant plc so I could do things like initiate defrosts from it, and monitor them. Does anyone have any access to or ideas on either electrical schematics or interface programs for this?

thanks

Dan

esseuro
03-11-2008, 09:19 PM
Hi Dan,

If you just want the basics like manual defrost and temperatures, the quickest way in my opinion would be to tap into the manual defrost switch (MDS) inputs (KA8 & KB8 - for the older ML2/ML2i controllers). Refer to Carrier's manuals (which contain wiring diagrams) you can download from Carrier's website. Hopefully the ML3 still recognizes these manual defrost inputs as the ML3 can replace a ML2i controller. For reading temperatures, if your PLC can support temperature sensors, then installing separate sensors would be the quickest option.

The better but more complicated option: The MicroLink 3 (ML3) controller has a serial port which can communicate to your PC if you have the DataLine software. You can also download the latest Service pack 8 from Carrier's site (You'll need DataLine first though). If you're not bad at programming you can interface your PLC to the MicroLink directly but you'll need to figure out the communications protocol.

If you get desperate I'll try my best to find a better solution for you. Good luck.

dglaab
04-11-2008, 07:38 PM
Thanks, Ill start with that. we have pretty good programming assets, if I can get the software, we can probably make it all work. Ill update somewhere down the line.........

Dan

reefermechanic
07-11-2008, 09:39 AM
Reefer mechanic,

welcome to RE and nice to have a new member who are more than willing to help and share his knowledge.

regards,

phil Landon
09-12-2008, 03:18 AM
hi there Reeferman, Iam am currently working on an old mitsubishi CPE53-2BAIIIPU container. have just finished replacing the main display board and now get 2 alarm codes that won't clear. they are 207 and 356. I am starting to look at the main relay board (P-MGC05) I have all clean voltage going to the board and the pahse sequence seems ok. The alarms tell me that the 207 is single phase and the 356 alarm is the current sensor. As far as I can see they all originate from the above mentioned board.

any help would be very much appreciated as the customer wants to rent the box out over the Xmas period

thanks for your time

reefermechanic
09-12-2008, 05:44 PM
Hi London

I have never seen CPE53-2BAIIIPU container.I don't know how is its??But if you send a picture and wiring diagram of reefer unit maybe i can help you..

I m waiting your kindly informations of reefer unit.

best regards.

reefer mechanic...

phil Landon
14-12-2008, 09:35 PM
hi there reeferman , thanks for the reply. The mitsi box is now sorted. I did a factory reset with the dip switches on the main board (switches 6&7-moved them to the on position and powered up the container, then shut down and returned to the off position). I was told this by a guy who was an old hand at mitsi containers. this cleared the alarms that were hard latched in. I then proceeded to do a full PTI and the container passed. Thought this info might be handy to you and anyone else who may come across this problem

kind regards and happy holidays

:D

Reefer tech
22-01-2009, 09:01 PM
reefer mechanic.. can you please help me find a manual for an SB 310 thermo king unit????
Thanks

reefermechanic
24-01-2009, 12:38 PM

exxu
17-02-2009, 01:36 PM
Hello reefer mechanic
I have some problems with a ThermoKing CFIII M5.
This is the first container that i'm workink on, so, if you have some info (service manual, operation manual, etc),
please send it to danyelstoica@gmail.com.
Thank you very much.

reefermechanic
17-02-2009, 10:31 PM
hi exxe

I did sen to e-mail to your mail adress.Check please than back to me..

See you

reefer mechanic

hhbbsun
18-02-2009, 05:59 AM
Hi reefer mechanic,

I am looking for one kind of integrated reefer machine (except TK, Carrier, Daikin, Mit) with genset and one or two sets of refrigrating system. If you know any, please kindly let me know. My email address is hongbin.sun@cimc.com.

Thank you for your help in advance.

Gary

reefermechanic
18-02-2009, 12:48 PM

Andy Longhurst
21-02-2009, 06:25 PM
I fault with a TK sea container not controlling at set point +4 the liqiud line solenoid will not shut if you remove the coil the unit will pump down but it will not cut out on LP

cadwaladr
22-02-2009, 11:47 PM
Hi All,

I m senior reefer technician.İf you have got any problem about reefer container units . i will be here....

All the best.
hi iceman uk here what is the weather like and any jobs i am a reefer expert with 25 years knowledge wanting to escape to sunny happy times

reefermechanic
23-02-2009, 08:11 AM

andreiortan
02-03-2009, 11:40 PM
i need a wiring diagram for conection cable , i whant to get data from thermo guard micro p. thanks

AndrewB
19-03-2009, 10:47 AM
Hi reeferman,
We have recently had a problem with a mitsubishi CEP52 reefer, It had low refrigerant due to leak on sight glass, replaced sight glass, drier, and evacuate and charge, now we have high head pressure and low suction pressure problems with little cooling effect can't get below 20 deg c, we think maybe problem with electronic expansion valve, any Ideas ??

reefermechanic
19-03-2009, 11:25 AM
Hi Andrew,

Yes ,,you are right.If you seen high head pressure and low suction pressure there is problem on electronic expansion valve.Did you check its??

Your unit is which one??

MMCCIIIA-52CPE15-2BWIIINV 2BAIIINV, 2BAIIIFV, 3BAIIIAV, A2V

I m waiting your reply..

see you

reefer mechanic.

reefermechanic
19-03-2009, 11:49 AM
Hi reeferman,
We have recently had a problem with a mitsubishi CEP52 reefer, It had low refrigerant due to leak on sight glass, replaced sight glass, drier, and evacuate and charge, now we have high head pressure and low suction pressure problems with little cooling effect can't get below 20 deg c, we think maybe problem with electronic expansion valve, any Ideas ??

Andrew,

You have to check attached file.;)

Good luck.

Reefer Mechanic.

terminal
27-03-2009, 09:32 AM
plz i have probleme with dakin for f 803 END F109; I WANT TO KNOW THE GOOD SOLUTION FOR THIS PROBLEME;THINKS MY TETCHER

reefermechanic
27-03-2009, 09:45 AM

AndrewB
27-03-2009, 10:13 AM
Hi ReeferMechanic,
We changed the elextronic expansion valve, on the CEP52, now working really well, thanks for the tips
Cheers Andrew

reefermechanic
27-03-2009, 11:22 AM
Hi ReeferMechanic,
We changed the elextronic expansion valve, on the CEP52, now working really well, thanks for the tips
Cheers Andrew

Hi Andrew,

Thank for kindly reaply:) I have become happy if i help you..Where are you working??What s name your company??

See you ..

Reefer Mechanic...

Telematics
03-04-2009, 03:24 PM
Can anybody help ?. We provide trailer telematics devices GPS etc etc. We want to integrate it with reefer trailers, initially Carrier and Thermo King so that we can remotely gather temperatures and any other data available.

I need to know what data can be easily collected, is there typically a data port we can gather the data from ? what is this data bus, RS232 / 485, CAN etc.

Does anyboday have the protocols for communicating to/from the fridge units ?

We are willing to pay for any consultancy work

Thanks

Telematics

aku
04-04-2009, 10:00 AM
Hello Everybody.
In my country haven't any freezer container and unit factory.
But I am researching to cooperate company who can supply to us freezer container. But, I need to know which way is better?
1st. We will studying workers then installing. /of course we must to purchase reefer machine like a Termo king, Daikin .... etc./
2nd. We will purchase completely product freezer container.
Actually our country is very cold in winter and summer time is very hot. So reefer machine must be work -40 +40C. And my countries climate dry. So reefer machine must be work in bad climate like a storm.
Please tell me, which companies reefer machine much suitable in my country? and how teach my worker?
oh there is one offer about installation inner and outer of container?

Best Regards
Ariunbold.Ts

reefermechanic
04-04-2009, 10:39 PM
Hello Everybody.
But I am researching to cooperate company who can supply to us freezer container. But, I need to know which way is better?
1st. We will studying workers then installing. /of course we must to purchase reefer machine like a Termo king, Daikin .... etc./
Actually our country is very cold in winter and summer time is very hot. So reefer machine must be work -40 +40C. And my countries climate dry. So reefer machine must be work in bad climate like a storm.
Please tell me, which companies reefer machine much suitable in my country? and how teach my worker?

Best Regards
Ariunbold.Ts

Hi Ariunbold,

You must check and select to the DAIKIN units;)

<LI class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 14.4pt; tab-stops: list 36.0pt">Inside temp range –30/+30 deg. C <LI class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 14.4pt; tab-stops: list 36.0pt">Ambient temp range –30/+50 deg. C <LI class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 14.4pt; tab-stops: list 36.0pt">Reduced power consumption with the design of Daikin’s digital temperature control software (DTMS and DTMS2) <LI class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 14.4pt; tab-stops: list 36.0pt">Reliability in all weather conditions <LI class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 14.4pt; tab-stops: list 36.0pt">Low maintenance and Operational costs <LI class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 14.4pt; tab-stops: list 36.0pt">Operates using R134A (non CFC) – with the lowest GWP and subsequently the most environmentally friendly refrigerant. <LI class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 14.4pt; tab-stops: list 36.0pt">Compliance with industry environmental regulations and forward looking design to comply with future legislation
Sensitive temperature control - to protect fresh produce from freeze damage
Hot gas defrost system – providing the most efficient and fastest defrost available with less heat escaping to the cargo area, improving conditions for the cargo
http://www.daikinreefer.com/product-information/advanced-design/

Nice to meet you..
Reefer Mechanic..

derekcambodia
09-04-2009, 06:22 AM
Hi my company The fair manufacturing Company, here is Cambodia has purchased a used 20' reefer with a thermo king c11 m40 refrig unit. It powered up ok but does require the coolant gas to be re filled/ re charged . Our local refrig guy (who is pretty good) wants to clarify what Coolant gas he is recommended to use. Also is there a recommended compressor oil to use ?
Regards and Thanks in advance for offer to help us out there in this brave new world !!.
Derek mayes

reefermechanic
10-04-2009, 09:24 AM
Hi my company The fair manufacturing Company, here is Cambodia has purchased a used 20' reefer with a thermo king c11 m40 refrig unit. It powered up ok but does require the coolant gas to be re filled/ re charged . Our local refrig guy (who is pretty good) wants to clarify what Coolant gas he is recommended to use. Also is there a recommended compressor oil to use ?
Regards and Thanks in advance for offer to help us out there in this brave new world !!.
Derek mayes

Hi Mr.Derek,

You will find all your need informations within atteched files.:)

Best regards.

Reefer mechanic.

bruisermac
20-04-2009, 04:12 AM
plz i have probleme with dakin for f 803 END F109; I WANT TO KNOW THE GOOD SOLUTION FOR THIS PROBLEME;THINKS MY TETCHER

the problem is that one of the phase contactor coil is shorted to ground. if Fu1 pops when the contactor pulls in the coil is shorted. so you can change the faulty contactor or if an emergency rewire the 460V plug and swap 2 wires...this will change the phase and pull in the other contactor. F 803 is "protection devices have tripped 10 times" and will also probably have a E101 or E109 alarm. you can then clear any alarm by selecting the alarm and holding enter.

im a container reefer pro and can help just like reefermechanic!

good luck.

william0707
21-04-2009, 09:15 AM
Hi reefermechanic,

I am a fresh guy on this site but work for reefer container for many years

We got a problem on TK/MP3000A controller, we found the GMT time changed by unit on /off several times
( seems breaker of power supply tripped at terminal ) though we had reset the corrrect GMT time but problem still occured, We can't find anything wrong on this one year old controller of Magnum type.
Is there possible the RTC battery dead
or weak ? I had ask TK guy but can't get the answer till now. Do you have any idea about it ?

Tks,

William0707

william0707
22-04-2009, 10:05 AM
Hi PRO reefer Mechanic,

I know the password " A " for MP300 but reset only can be done by LOGAMN PC

We can reset to the correct GMT time but don't know what trouble lead to this change of GMT( but nobody do the setting, it reset by controller ). I have found 2 cases in two shipping line's datalog but can't expalin this trouble only by their datalog.

Any comment will be appreciate !

William0707

morino_55
22-04-2009, 05:39 PM
Im too i search the catallogue ; informations for reefer tec
thanks monir_khatibi@hotmail.com

terminal
22-04-2009, 10:45 PM
tanks my tetsher i have one probleme for daikin end i want solution for this probleme
f 803 END F1O9 END F 107
I WAIT YOU SOON

william0707
23-04-2009, 01:05 AM
Hi PRO Reefer Mechanic,

Unfortunately units were away from my terminal. The strange of GMT time
( time even record 2009-06-20 138:20:16- future time and abnormal hour ), we had checked the dehumidity sensor, gas sensor even replace to a new one to avoid high voltage then reset the GMT time, but it occured after power on/off for running 2 days. I guess it must be some short circuit or bug in the controller ? But it still passed the test by tester !

I know it's hard to find out without current unit on hand for test, but just can't find a way to explain this defect, any idea? please share, tks!

william0707

bruisermac
23-04-2009, 03:49 AM
did you try to set the date with smartsponge and a laptop? or are you just using the logman?

maiks
23-04-2009, 12:00 PM
Hallo

i bought the thermo king refrigerator container type hd-ha-ab951 2007 year. But i need manual.maybe you could help me!!!

william0707
24-04-2009, 09:30 AM
Hi Bruiser

Mp3000 controller should be uploaded the setting or software by LOGMANPC 4.9.0 , of course we did upload the GMT setting by laptop P.C.

We still get no idea about this defect, Any comment will be appreciated, tks!

william0707

reefermechanic
24-04-2009, 08:05 PM
Hallo

i bought the thermo king refrigerator container type hd-ha-ab951 2007 year. But i need manual.maybe you could help me!!!

Hi Maiks

you sure type is correct??I never seen to this model:)do you add a picture in here??Thanks..

nice to meet you

see you

reefer mechanic..

ccaarriinn
05-05-2009, 07:06 AM
I need to repair a Thermo Guard Up-IV for Thermo King SB-III SR, where can I get this done? or even where can I buy used one for not a lot of money?
Thanks for any help you can provide.

Oscar

kumar_lk001
07-05-2009, 06:45 PM
hi guys i am new here so pls excuse me but i am intrested in buying a small 3 tonne hino truck with an older thermoking md-1 Fuelsaver the hours shown are 2202 hrs . do you guys know anything about the reliability and dependability of these tks and would you pls let me know what i got to look for as this is my first truck and i want it to last a while

hassan60
08-05-2009, 11:33 AM
Hi All,

I m senior reefer technician.İf you have got any problem about reefer container units . i will be here....

All the best.
Dear mec

I have got many problems in different type of reefers can u give me your mobile number my is 00967733762011

bruisermac
09-05-2009, 04:15 AM
RTE or Eriksson for the controller

reefermechanic
09-05-2009, 05:52 PM

aysw6670
15-05-2009, 02:57 AM
I have a carrier Phoenix Advantage that I recently purchased. It's on a wreck that laid on it's side. It starts and runs good, blows cold, but the out of range light stays on and the numbers on the display keep counting down continuously, and I can't set temp. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks, Art

aysw6670
15-05-2009, 03:14 AM
Hi All,

All the best.

I have a carrier Phoenix Advantage that I recently purchased. It's on a wreck that laid on it's side. It starts and runs good, blows cold, but the out of range light stays on and the numbers on the display keep counting down continuously, and I can't set temp. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks, Art

bruisermac
16-05-2009, 03:49 PM
hey art

you need trailer guys for that problem...this is the container reefer side of the industry...plus units dont usually run very well on their sides. may sound like alot of problems

pham tien
10-06-2009, 05:15 AM
Hi PRO Reefer Mechanic,

I have problem with download data of daikin reefer machine, LXE-10D, have you send for me software DCCS new version. thank. email: pacificocean.info@gmail.com

pham tien
10-06-2009, 06:31 AM
Hi reefermechanic,

I have some problem with download data of reefer machine carrier and daikin, can you send for me software? thank
pacificocean.info@gmail.com

RDan
13-06-2009, 10:10 AM
Hi all,
I am new in this business and i feel lost right now, can someone give me carrier and tk software and connection cable specification ???
Thank You !!!

saleemsalem
17-06-2009, 08:58 AM
Hi senior mec
Need the manuals for Daikin (all models) and Thermoking (smart reefers) Service Manuals.
Regards

OttiliPY
13-07-2009, 02:41 PM
Hallo to all...
I'm new at this comunity and i'm so happy to have found you. I have a problem with a refeer container. Its an older one (1989) build by Graaff Germany, and it has Carrier Transicold machinery.
The problem is: it starts cooling fin until it reaches -3ºC. At that temp. it just turns off completely. Even the display turns off. It will eventually turn back on by it self after 15 min... How can i fix that..?
Do you have the instructions manual for that one?
Please help...
model nº.: 69NT40-394-9
Regards
Alex

reefermechanic
13-07-2009, 05:00 PM
Hallo to all...
I'm new at this comunity and i'm so happy to have found you. I have a problem with a refeer container. Its an older one (1989) build by Graaff Germany, and it has Carrier Transicold machinery.
The problem is: it starts cooling fin until it reaches -3ºC. At that temp. it just turns off completely. Even the display turns off. It will eventually turn back on by it self after 15 min... How can i fix that..?
Please help...
Regards
Alex

Hi OttiliPY.

I donn t see like this model since a few years..Its very old but i think its working still:)

First you have to check to the "board,timing and current control".Usually somethings may burning on this card.I hope you will find problem..

Good luck

Reefer Mechanic.

didouwind
14-07-2009, 12:02 AM
hey man isee u are so genirus in dis forum so iwant ducement about thermoking instalations and dats my email didou_wind@yahoo.fr

thank's man

reefermechanic
14-07-2009, 06:35 AM
hey man isee u are so genirus in dis forum so iwant ducement about thermoking instalations and dats my email didou_wind@yahoo.fr

thank's man

hi didouwind ,

what you wants??Manual??

see you

reefer mechanic

OttiliPY
14-07-2009, 12:12 PM
Hi OttiliPY.

I donn t see like this model since a few years..Its very old but i think its working still:)

First you have to check to the "board,timing and current control".Usually somethings may burning on this card.I hope you will find problem..

Good luck

Reefer Mechanic.

Thanks a lot... I`ll check that out.
Still, i would need the installation manual, or the programming procedures. Yeah that thing is pretty old, but as you guessed, its still in a good shape. Despite this little problem...:)
Gracias dude...

terminal
16-07-2009, 10:03 PM
hi all,

i m senior reefer technician.İf you have got any problem about reefer container units . I will be here....

all the best.
tanks may tetsher i have probleme in refeer daikin al 803 the are to possibility for this alarm f107 or f 109 but t dont know the solution about this alarm plz thank you mester

terminal
16-07-2009, 10:05 PM
tanks may tetsher i have probleme in refeer daikin al 803 the are to possibility for this alarm f107 or f 109 but t dont know the solution about this alarm plz thank you mester

terminal
16-07-2009, 10:16 PM
I have probleme in daikin refeer al 803 plz what a wil doing plz mau prof
mu email/ hichamviolon@hotmail.com

terminal
16-07-2009, 10:40 PM
hi terminal,

first you have to check all control fuses..than you have to check eev(electronic expansion valve..

You have to check lpt (low pressure transducer) on select menü..if low pressure goes to down side quickly eev was failured.how can you check to eev?you have to take out eev coil body.if low pressure comes to up side eev coil problem when take out eev coil..

Good luck...

Reefer mechanic.
yes my prof some times i tchek the eev is good end when i make of in the reffer end make on it work normal end in rang but after 3hour or 2hour the some probleme unite stop al 803 .thenks

terminal
16-07-2009, 10:46 PM
yes my prof some times i tchek the eev is good end when i make of in the reffer end make on it work normal end in rang but after 3hour or 2hour the some probleme unite stop al 803 .thenks

terminal
18-07-2009, 04:32 AM
Thankyou my teacher
for al803 i know that it is acause the 107 or 109 to 10 times.
All fuse are ok
servo motor running eev ok
what a did i make reefer off end on then he travel normal byt after time reefer out of rang end al e107 or e 109
plz help me because i have 3 reefers in terminal morocco
thanks

OttiliPY
19-07-2009, 03:13 PM
Hallo again...
After checking the electronic cards of my container, we got it running. Now there are some simple things i donto know.
On the control board are some switches wich i dont know what they do. I'm sure you can help.
What is the "HCS" switch for...? What does it do?
What does the "TDS" button...?
What is the "TSS"...?
What is "SDS"...?
All these switches are for something. Please explain them to me...
I'm blind here...:cool:

Will
23-07-2009, 03:16 AM
some times i tchek the eev is good end when i make of in the reffer end make on it work normal end in rang but after 3hour or 2hour the some probleme unite stop al 803.Check for moisture/h2o in EEV between stem and valve body.

Important you get area in green arrow clean (blow off this part 'pic' #3)

See attachments below.

reefermechanic
26-07-2009, 09:20 AM

terminal
26-07-2009, 09:10 PM
Check for moisture/h2o in EEV between stem and valve body.

Important you get area in green arrow clean (blow off this part 'pic' #3)

See attachments below.

THANK YOU PROFESSOR AND FOR YOUR HELPEND Gentille
REALLY I NEED YOU FOR ADVICE OF REEFERS PROBLEMS .thank you
IF THAT possibl TO still be contacted my email : troytroy@live.fr
THANKS

faruq
29-07-2009, 07:53 AM
Hi All,
I have problem with my laptop are can't connect communication when used for Carrier container unit/launch pad.
Detail model are acer TravelMate 6292.
Cause the port using usb port so i using serial adpter to joint cable communication with my laptop.
Is it cause that adapter so communication become interupt?or any other suggest

Any kind of response will be highly appreciated

Thank you

reefermechanic
29-07-2009, 08:04 AM
Hi All,
I have problem with my laptop are can't connect communication when used for Carrier container unit/launch pad.
Detail model are acer TravelMate 6292.
Cause the port using usb port so i using serial adpter to joint cable communication with my laptop.
Is it cause that adapter so communication become interupt?or any other suggest

Any kind of response will be highly appreciated

Thank you

Hi Faruq,

you have to connect via rs232 only for carrier units..If you can not use rs232 connection you cant connect to the carrier reefer unit..

See you

reefer mechanic.

GermanF
17-08-2009, 10:53 PM
Hi guys,I've got a problem with Carrier 69NT40-511-38 controller M-2.The unit is set up-4C but does not stop gaining temperature when it is -4C inside.There is no any alarm.
Please,give advice
Thanks in advance.

reefermechanic
05-09-2009, 09:45 PM
Hi guys,I've got a problem with Carrier 69NT40-511-38 controller M-2.The unit is set up-4C but does not stop gaining temperature when it is -4C inside.There is no any alarm.
Please,give advice
Thanks in advance.

hi germanf

when is unit stopping??its not stopping??

see you

reefer mechanic

GermanF
08-09-2009, 11:59 PM
Hi reefermechanic,

I did not wait when the unit stops because of prodact. I am going to try and inform you.

Regards German

bruisermac
09-09-2009, 04:45 AM
sounds like the unit is overshooting setpoint. those units have a suction solenoid and a suction mod valve. sometimes the SSV sticks and sometimes the SMV sticks in the open spots. try and loosen the SSV its the valve on the right hand side if u are facing the unit. pull off the coil and you should hear a "CLICK" sound. if no click then u have either a stuck valve piston or no voltage to the coil. also check the fuses on the controller. if that checks out ok then its the SMV and u have to check the coil resistance 7.8 ohms. try this first and let us know

terminal
13-09-2009, 08:22 PM
HI ALL
I HAVE PROBLEME WITH A TIP in termoking -529
(qeust not allowed ) i want to desacteved but i d'ont now wher or what id the solution for this tip
best regard
troytroy@live.FR

terminal
13-09-2009, 08:27 PM
HAY ALL
A HAVE PROBLEME WITH (qeust not allowed ) in thermoking i want to desacteved at disply but i d'ont now the solution for desacteved ;
plz help

reefermechanic
14-09-2009, 07:18 AM
HAY ALL
A HAVE PROBLEME WITH (qeust not allowed ) in thermoking i want to desacteved at disply but i d'ont now the solution for desacteved ;
plz help

Hi terminal,

I think you want to clear alarm on TK unit, isn't it???You chek below mationed...

Viewing the Alarm List Menu

With the UNIT ON/OFF switch ON and the LCD
display showing the standard display (setpoint):
1. Press F2 key to directly enter the Alarms
menu. The first alarm code number, alarm
state and alarm description appears in LCD
display.

NOTE: Alarm codes are displayed in
sequential order, not in the order of
occurrence.

2. Write down the first alarm code. Then press

F2 key to view the next alarm code when
more than one alarm code has been recorded.
3. Repeat step 4 until all alarm codes have been
recorded. To scroll backward to return to a
previous alarm code, press F3 key.
4. To clear all alarm codes from the current
display list and turn off the Alarm LED, all
problems must be corrected and the alarm
code “acknowledged” in the Alarm List menu.

NOTE: To acknowledge an alarm, press F4
while the alarm code appears on the screen.
The alarm state will change from Active or
Not Active to Acknowledge.
NOTE: If no key is pressed for 30 seconds,
the controller returns to the previous menu
Alarms Menu level or the LCD Standard Display.

terminal
17-09-2009, 01:06 AM
Hi reefermechanic,
I HAVE PROBLEME WITH A NEW CARRIER PRIMLINE .
IF YOU CAN SEND ME MANUEL FOR THIS ONE .
BEST REGARD
TROYTROY@LIVE.FR

reefermechanic
17-09-2009, 07:58 AM

GermanF
21-09-2009, 08:37 AM
Hi all

To Bruisermac

Your suggestion might be true because the unit bekame run properly.
Thanks for ansvering.

starezone
27-09-2009, 12:10 AM
Hi All,

All the best.

he me can you show me wher can i found the Data connector of all reefer container ...because i want to by some of them:cool:

saleemsalem
27-09-2009, 07:49 AM
hi all,
I got a problem in Carrier Reefer model 69NT40-511-357. The problem is F1 & F2 (both 5 Amps) keep blowing. I checked the main power and the Control Transformer output, all are normal. Changed the Controller, but still the same. Any idea about the problem's solution?

Will
29-09-2009, 01:36 AM
Any idea about the problem's solution?F1 and F2 are ONLY for the controller.

Replace controller with a known good one.

saleemsalem
29-09-2009, 04:33 PM
F1 and F2 are ONLY for the controller.

Replace controller with a known good one.

Already replaced 2 new controllers MICROLINK2i, but all of their fuses F1 AND F2 keep blowing out.

Reeferman27
29-09-2009, 09:42 PM
Hi OttiliPY.

Good luck

Reefer Mechanic.

Hallo to all...
Please help...
Regards
Alex

Good day, on these older models if one of the 3 fan motors overheats and operates the internal klixon it cuts the control ciruit until the motor cools.
Regards

Will
30-09-2009, 02:35 AM
Already replaced 2 new controllers MICROLINK2i, but all of their fuses F1 AND F2 keep blowing out.Then you have something really messed up in the wiring somewhere.

Something like this; few years back had a 'weird' problem on a TK. Evap fan motor smoked so bad it was feeding high volt back to mother board via motor overload circuit.
You don't know fun till ya find 460V in your control circuit.

Will

m_l_ca
30-09-2009, 05:51 AM
I am having a problem with a TK CF-2 M39 container unit that was built for Crowley. Software Rev 0, 08/95 It operates on R404a not 134a, so because of the higher pressure there is no liquid line solenoid for pumping down when the unit is in heat.

During the defrost cycle the compressor, evap fans, and the condenser fan should stop, and the heater coils come on. The problem is that the compressor is not turning off but the condenser and evap fans do, as they should. So the unit goes out on a code 10 and 40

(40, Pump down terminated on time limit, does not apply to this unit, but its still coming up.)

The relays, wiring, and contactors are all good. The unit works good except for on the defrost event.

When put into a manual defrost with the condenser fan running, the compressor and fan continue to run, then shut off together and the defrost is completed successfully.

When put into a manual defrost when the condenser fan is in an off cycle, the fan stays off, but the compressor stays on, that is when the unit goes out on high head.

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????

reefermechanic
01-10-2009, 03:43 AM
Already replaced 2 new controllers MICROLINK2i, but all of their fuses F1 AND F2 keep blowing out.

Hi saleemsalem

did you check TR(transformer)? You try replace the transformer with new one. Good luck.

reefer mechanic.

bruisermac
02-10-2009, 06:54 AM
check the heater kliksons or the smv module. the easiest way is to disconnect the loads then slowly plug them in until u blow a fuse.

bruisermac
02-10-2009, 06:54 AM
also i have seen the cool light in the display do funky stuff when it shorts

bruisermac
02-10-2009, 07:07 AM
hey M L CA ... sounds like you need to wire your condenser fan to run all the time. that should be fine with R404a as you needed the cycling action with R134a to keep the head pressure up in cold ambients.

the reason its tripping is cause it wants to pump down on defrost but because the fan is off it builds head and trips fast even before it can shut off. you may have a problem with the cycle switch as it should cut in on a rise in pressure. i have seen before that the compressor contactors stick and work erratically at best. we always lube those contactors.

Will
04-10-2009, 07:20 PM
You try replace the transformer with new one.
I'm curious as to why/how you came to this conclusion ?

absolute-zero
04-10-2009, 07:45 PM
hey M L CA ... sounds like you need to wire your condenser fan to run all the time. that should be fine with R404a as you needed the cycling action with R134a to keep the head pressure up in cold ambients.

the reason its tripping is cause it wants to pump down on defrost but because the fan is off it builds head and trips fast even before it can shut off. you may have a problem with the cycle switch as it should cut in on a rise in pressure. i have seen before that the compressor contactors stick and work erratically at best. we always lube those contactors.

Or it may possibly be overcharged with refrigerant.

bruisermac
05-10-2009, 12:01 AM
yes it could...it is hard to help a guy over the internet isnt it...the best is when they say its messed up but the pressures are "good" that is funny sh@t!!!

absolute-zero
05-10-2009, 03:15 PM
yes it could...it is hard to help a guy over the internet isnt it...the best is when they say its messed up but the pressures are "good" that is funny sh@t!!!

Yeah sometimes its a challenge. My favorite one is "I think the pressures are okay, I will hook up gauges and check". I posted a what is normal pressure work sheet some where on this forum maybe a year and half ago.

R-T

saleemsalem
05-10-2009, 04:04 PM
Hi saleemsalem

did you check TR(transformer)? You try replace the transformer with new one. Good luck.

reefer mechanic.

Actually I did not replaced the Transfotmer, because its output Voltages were Normal 18volts and 22volts AC.

absolute-zero
05-10-2009, 06:52 PM
Actually I did not replaced the Transfotmer, because its output Voltages were Normal 18volts and 22volts AC.

I think Reefermech was thinking that if the voltage leaving the transformer was higher that this could cause higher current draws for the controllers devices. This does make logical sense, but since you have proper voltage on the secondary, then transformer is not the issue.

You have changed the controller twice and still pops the fuses, do you know exactly when the fuses pop? Do they pop right away or does the unit continue through its start up sequence and then pop. If so in which part of the sequence does the fuse blow? During Evap fan start up, during condensor fan start up, during compressor start up? Typically this will give you clues as to what device that the controller is blowing the fuse on.

If it is popping right away then you will probally have to get out your DMM and perform a resistance check on all inputs and outputs for a path to ground or internal low resistance due to a faulty shorted electrical device.

Let us know what you find

A-Z

teguh
07-10-2009, 09:40 AM
Hi William,
As I know, just go to misc. function menu to reset time and date. No need password.

starezone
07-10-2009, 08:25 PM
Good day.
i'm a biginner technician in reefer side.i want to bay some data retreive connector .but i have problem to found them ...
can some body assist.
badilou.nabil@hotmail.com

teguh
08-10-2009, 04:31 AM
everybody,
sorry, wrong post yesterday

khoadg
08-10-2009, 08:29 AM
Hi Opieman.

See you,

Reefermechanic

Hi!
Please help to send these manuals to my email: khoadg@yahoo.com
Thank a million!

Will
09-10-2009, 06:54 AM
Whats ya doing teguh ? lol :D

deliazmi
27-10-2009, 06:14 PM
Does anybody have documents about general principles of reefer's control system and how it designed? Information about connection of sensors,cable diagrams and repair manuels would hellp me too, Thank you..

ci_1612
31-10-2009, 01:31 PM
I have a carrier 511-362 thats going off on Alarm 15 but that alarm does not appear on the list of alarm codes on the reefer or in the manual that I can locate...if you know what this means let me know. I'm a newbie and working by myself and don't really want to call someone else in if its just something stupid.

Will
31-10-2009, 10:09 PM
carrier 511-362 thats going off on Alarm 15 but that alarm does not appear on the list of alarm codes on the reefer or in the manualLater models show that alarm as "loss of cool". I'm guessing yours has gone through some software upgrades and thus won't show newer alarm # on the door.
Go to Carriers website and check out the later model PDFs.

teguh
02-11-2009, 07:37 AM
The latest SW ver. is 5146.

rig19elect
02-11-2009, 09:23 AM
Hi guys,
I am new to this site. I have 2 faults codes on sr-2 alarm window: 4 and 204. I found a plastic back stuck in evaporator so it was preventing airflow. I fixed but need to reset these codes. Can anyone pls help.
Thanks

Jesmond
Rig19 Electrician

reefermechanic
03-11-2009, 07:09 PM

toddymcbride
05-11-2009, 11:11 AM
hi, only new to this site and new to transport Refrig. I have just recently started work on a Truck with an RD11 50SR 380V
B/M No. 915527. on R404a ...
the in cabin computer is a Thermoking Thermoguard Base - 5D52175G01
S.P 45-1066
The problem that has been occuring is the unit runs until the temp decreases to about 2degrees C then unit cuts into defrost then cools again then defrosts etc etc..

The screen showed just before defrosting
Room 1.3oC
DIS -2.7oC
Coil -7.2oC

Set up for DF1 4 and DDR 45
The air pressure switch has been disconnect. I have checked the operating pressures 120kpa suction and 1650 kpa Head pressure. I hosed out condensor coil and check evap conditon No ice on coil..

What does

(("SELECTING CYCLE SENTRY OR
CONTINUOUS MODE"
1. Press the On Key to turn the unit on.
2. Press the Select key to display [CYCLS]
and [YES] or [nO].
3. Press the Up or Down Arrow key to
select the desired mode. [YES] = Cycle
Sentry, [nO] = Continuous.
4. Press the Enter key. The display will
briefly show [Lod], and then the new mode
will reappear.))

Is it possible to change how the unit activates defrost.? becuase the owner only uses the truck for about 4 hours a day can the defrost relay be removed ?? I would appreciated any help or ideas!!:D

ppsmtu
09-11-2009, 08:17 AM
hi
good day
i want to know aboutthermo king reefer unit on message (quest not allowed by timer). can u explain me and how to clear this message ?
thanks you
pyae

reefermechanic
09-11-2009, 09:49 PM

pacoperez60
11-11-2009, 09:02 AM
hello sr, I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY REFEER , HAS THIS MESSAGE. ENGINE STALLED. IDONT NOT WATH IS THAT CAN YOU HELP ME IM SORRY FOR MY BAD WRITER:confused: THANX SO MUCH:D

pacoperez60
11-11-2009, 09:03 AM
I forgot my unit its a carrier ultima53 year 2000

reefermechanic
11-11-2009, 09:37 AM
I forgot my unit its a carrier ultima53 year 2000

hi pacoperez,

first nice too meet you.I think your unit is truck or trail unit.I repairing reefer container units.I cant help you..Sorry...

see you

reefer mechanic..

altics
17-11-2009, 12:48 PM
Hi Opieman.

See you,

Reefermechanic
hi...can you give me some link...heres my my email add.....agonish_04@yahoo.com

triardi
18-11-2009, 02:26 AM
Dear Reefer Mechanic,

Would you like to sent me Service Manual / Operating Manual of Reefer Container "DAIKIN" LXE 10 D ?

My Email Address is tri_ardi@yahoo.com

Best Regards,
Triardi S.

topbanana
24-11-2009, 07:36 AM
Dear bro...
When i was doing pti (thermoking unit,magnum), alarm 115 and 116 were come out.it does mean sensors faulty but when i check connection and ohm,showing that all in good condition (2000 ohm) please help me how should do?

reefermechanic
26-11-2009, 03:23 PM

terminal
28-11-2009, 10:53 PM
HAY ALL,
i am technician in the reefer , pls i have probleme with t.KING ( quest allowed) i want to clear it but i need help .

BESTB REGARD

topbanana
02-12-2009, 06:56 AM
Sorry for late reply,mate ! I haven't try to change yet coz i haven't spare part yet but i'll be change return air sensor and reply you no sooner.
Thank you so much for your reply.

topbanana
03-12-2009, 04:27 AM
Thanks a ton. It's really worked!
When i was changed return air sensor , the unit is ok and pti pass.....i am quite curious coz the measure the value of ohm is nothing different with the old and new one sensor..? ?

teguh
03-12-2009, 04:33 AM
Hi, banana
Try icebath calibration

reefer-tech
06-12-2009, 01:58 AM
hi
good day
i want to know aboutthermo king reefer unit on message (quest not allowed by timer). can u explain me and how to clear this message ?
thanks you
pyae

Hi, you shouldn't need to clear this. Quest is a power saving initiative. Starcool and ThermoKing also use it, Daikin call it DTMS2.
It is exactly as you state "a message". It is telling you that the power saving mode (Quest) is currently not active due to a controller initiated time delay.
As per Reefermechanic's menu picture, it is in the MISC sub menu Under STATUS.
Quest should be left to do what it is supposed to, and only turned off if you have a very good reason :-)

"QUEST power-saving mode is a software-based control option for Carrier Transicold refrigeration units that intelligently cycles refrigeration on and off based on temperature limits designed for specific perishables. It can cut energy requirements for refrigeration by up to 50% while also reducing power-related emissions."

faiq sulafi
21-12-2009, 08:44 AM
pak teguh...
punya softwere untuk daikin, \tk, mitshubisi.
kalo ada boleh untuk di share ke saya
terima kasih

zaher adidas
25-12-2009, 10:47 PM
Please i need manuel for trailer theroking

zaher adidas
25-12-2009, 10:50 PM
Please i need manuel for trailer theroking ANYONE CAN HELP ME SEND IT TO ZAHERADIDAS@HOTMAIL.COM

reefersup
29-12-2009, 10:43 PM
hi the problem is ev .u must adjust ev or change it . tnks:reefer sup

reefersup
29-12-2009, 11:02 PM
note that it's no alarm ,i thinc sae tect reefer play in cofiguration i check and i bac whit good ansower. tnks/reefer sup

reefersup
29-12-2009, 11:03 PM
HAY ALL,
i am technician in the reefer , pls i have probleme with t.KING ( quest allowed) i want to clear it but i need help .

BESTB REGARD
note that it's no alarm ,i thinc sae tect reefer play in cofiguration i check and i bac whit good ansower. tnks/reefer sup

nickzarin
30-12-2009, 02:06 PM
Hi reefermechanic ,can you advice me on truck unit - T/K Spectrum MT ?

nickzarin
30-12-2009, 02:12 PM
PM me .tq.

ci_1612
03-01-2010, 02:20 AM
I have an old carrier 511-331. Its not modulating at all and also seems to be turning on only when the return comes 1 degree over set point and will go down 4 or so degrees under setpoint. Now I havent spent much time on it but have tested power coming to the plug connected to the stepper motor..I have voltage coming through on all 4 lines.. Should only have power on A/B or C/D at one time as A/B open and C/D close it if my memory serves me correctly. So that tells me the stepper motor itself is not the issue, however does this mean somehow it is the microlink or could it be the power module or even something else? just trying to get another opinion as it is a leased box and I cant just start changing random parts. P.S I did check to see if quest software was on this box and it is not.

morino_55
05-01-2010, 06:34 AM
dear all;
first happy now year;i have reefer daikin with AL :d301;but i dont new the solution,plz help me urgently

bruisermac
10-01-2010, 05:22 AM
hey 1612

check for broken wires behind the compressor and suction valve. they rub on the back wall sometimes. also the drive module or if its an APL the emergency module fails. if it has an emergency module remove it and plug into the SMV directly

starezone
11-01-2010, 01:43 PM
good day evey body ;).
i look for some advice from the refrigeration-engineer experiance.
me issus is i can found the stare cool reefer unit softwear to import the data logger from this unit.:off topic:.
please advice .
badilou.nabil@yahoo.com
:eek:

nunogato
21-01-2010, 12:41 PM
Hi

I need 2 manuals for these equipments:

ThermoKing MDII-MAX
Carrier Mistral 800

please send it to nunovgato at gmail.com

Thanks

climo-tecnica
04-02-2010, 03:53 AM
alguien en español por favor nesesito datos diagramas de carrier intercambio informacion tengo todo de thermo king grasias ggeras@hotmail.com

transcold
04-02-2010, 05:58 AM
Hi Climo-tecnica,
Could you speak in English?

transcold
04-02-2010, 06:05 AM
Hi Ci 1612,
I think you should check CD18 CD20 and CD34 to verify the setting of configuration, software versions and Economy mode.

transcold
04-02-2010, 06:25 AM
Hi Starezone,

Please receive email for software.

Dante
05-02-2010, 05:34 AM
Hi, reefermechanic

Im Dante, can I charge a Carrier reefer with 404a its present refrigerant is 134a?....Pls. give me more info about this. Thanks:)

Dante

transcold
05-02-2010, 06:37 AM
Hi Dante,

I think you can not charge it with R404a. Because the working pressure of R404A is too high to fit this pipe system. and the components, for example compressor, TXV, HPS.... are not suit R404A.

transcold.

Dante
05-02-2010, 07:21 AM
Thank you for your comments, Transcold...One problem I have is I can't find a compressor to my reefer with model no. 06DR241BCC06C0

morino_55
26-02-2010, 07:59 PM
Good day.
i'm a biginner technician in reefer side.i want to bay some data retreive connector .but i have problem to found them ...
can some body assist.
badilou.nabil@hotmail.com

dear badilou
why you not ask me to help you.i was naer to you

cu2chat
26-02-2010, 10:32 PM
Hi reefermechanic, I have Thermoking C11/M40 been off for four days. On switch on unit shows fault code 10 high refrigerant press/temp, ambient here at present 3 degrees C unit also faults 38 lithium batt. any ideas?

reefermechanic
28-02-2010, 07:10 AM

reefermechanic
28-02-2010, 08:13 AM
hi all,

i attached 2010 Marine Solutions Americas Training Brochure (http://iservice.thermoking.com/globalmarinesolutions/Training%20Information/2010%20Marine%20Solutions%20Americas%20Training%20Brochure.pdf) to the here..

Also carrirer training program;

https://www2.carrier.transicold.com/webtrain.nsf/6b425d60c8bd8a6d85256ae9006adedb?OpenView

have a nice day.

reefer mechanic.

reefermechanic
28-02-2010, 08:29 AM
hi all,

for daikin......

contact adresses..

Europe Office
daikineu@xs4all.nl

North America Office
reefteck12@cs.com

South East Asia Office
goh.choonleng@grp.daikin.co.jp

South America Office
alvaro.quintana@adinet.com.uy
robert.ferreyra@adinet.com.uy

cu2chat
28-02-2010, 04:18 PM
Hi All,

All the best.

Hi Reefermechanic, as stated a reefer in Uk is for refrig container shipment. No engine. I have a CF11/M40 on a customers sight it has been off a week and ambient here at moment 3 degrees C standing press 6.75 bar R134a when switched on alarm code 10, & 38 will be displayed motor does not energise at all have tried dissconecting dischrge sensors still will not run. any advice would be apreciated:confused:

Prime
08-03-2010, 10:39 PM
Does anyone have the User manual for Thermo King SmartSponge Software.pdf ?

can you forward to mfz@primetronics,biz
many thanks

ekbal
12-03-2010, 12:25 PM
Hi does anyone has latest Daikin Reefer software. I am having V6.04. Appreciate if someone could mail to me at ekbal@shmaritime.com
Thank You.

cu2chat
12-03-2010, 08:32 PM
Hi reefermech sorry for delay in responding, thanks for your help. I have unit up and opperational. I went through all control switches and contactors systematicaly till i traced fault. When I had no early answers from thread went to old fault finding method. scratch head and test every thing. Thanks again for your efforts hope I can return the favour

zomychan
18-03-2010, 06:54 AM
Dear all

i work in small container terminal in Hong kong,How can i get information about the reefer container alarm ?

thks

topbanana
19-03-2010, 03:06 AM
Dear Bro,
Could you please tell me about carrier reefer (69NT40-541 301)? This unit was showing datacorder alarrm (dal 71).Please advise what should I do it?

leon.bez
21-03-2010, 06:35 AM
Dear Mech,

Hope you well. I have a carrier utra that keeps cutting out on low battery. Have placed new battery but still same problem. Is there any way I can stop the the unit from switching off until I have offloaded and get it back to my yard.

Hope you can help

Cheers

Leon

Toosh
21-03-2010, 07:59 AM
Dear Mech,

Hope you well. I have a carrier utra that keeps cutting out on low battery. Have placed new battery but still same problem. Is there any way I can stop the the unit from switching off until I have offloaded and get it back to my yard.

Hope you can help

Cheers

Leon

You might get Better response if you start a thread under transport

starezone
22-03-2010, 02:56 PM
Gents.:)

can some one assist to find the Reefer Data cable connector. for daikin/carrier/thermoking and Starcool.
i need to buy them ....

carrier_trained
26-03-2010, 09:02 AM
Any QCM/IRS techs on here??

djcasper2219
26-03-2010, 10:46 AM
:Dhi!! every one i am new reefer mechanic but i was HVACR mechanic i am new here so i hope someone can help me in the next other day.

thanks.

djcasper2219
26-03-2010, 10:52 AM
i think you can try change into R404a i do it already that then its working good

Brasil_Reefer
01-04-2010, 06:27 PM
Hi does anyone has latest Daikin Reefer software. I am having V6.04. Appreciate if someone could mail to me at ekbal@shmaritime.com
Thank You.

Hi, check your email.
I send for you DCCS 7.01 (rar file).
Cheers

Brasil_Reefer
01-04-2010, 06:46 PM
Dear Bro,
Could you please tell me about carrier reefer (69NT40-541 301)? This unit was showing datacorder alarrm (dal 71).Please advise what should I do it?

Hi, alarme DAL71 is a failure of return sensor of DataCorder (out of range).
Check the resistence of this sensor (in +25 celsius=10.000 Ohms, +/-50), out of this, replaced the sensor.

sorry my english, I'm practicing to improve.

reefercr
06-04-2010, 03:32 AM
tanks my tetsher i have one probleme for daikin end i want solution for this probleme
f 803 end f1o9 end f 107
i wait you soon

i am still have the same problem i already remove expnasion coil solenoid body but the unit it is stilkll goign 0 on low side

Mervin Morel
09-04-2010, 03:43 AM
I'm working on a reefer container it's compressor over heating due to no refrigerant in the system, but i don't see any leaks on it what could be the problem.

rkmoorthy
16-04-2010, 07:32 AM
hi ethis is moorthy from qatar, anyone can send me that download link for thermoking reefer manual.

rkmoorthy
16-04-2010, 07:46 AM
check your condencer and condencer fan motor running speed, check power line of compressor.

naga
19-04-2010, 10:04 AM
Hi All,

All the best.
DEAR SIR,

THANK U, SIR. FOR YOUR REPLY.
I have one problem for the THERMO KING unit.CRR-40
rgs the temp pulldown very slow comp suc pruss vacumm, discharge pruss 60psi. set pt-18 ret temp+2c, sup-7c .before starting suctpruss 60psi,kvq value teMP-40C.
Kindly advise sir,
jnb.

naga
22-04-2010, 04:26 AM
Dear sir,
pls rply.

naga
22-04-2010, 04:28 AM
dear sir,
pls reply.

Dhirendra
22-04-2010, 01:27 PM
we are looking for a cheaper equivalent of Thermoking/carrier refrigertion units for containers. Pls advise.

regards

dhiren

Hi All,

All the best.

reefermechanic
22-04-2010, 07:53 PM

can some one assist to find the Reefer Data cable connector. for daikin/carrier/thermoking and Starcool.
i need to buy them ....

hi starezone

i dont have original cable for daikin / carrier / thermoking and starcool. But ıf you want i can make same cable for you.

I m waiting ur reply.

see you

reefermechanic

reefermechanic
22-04-2010, 07:56 PM

i need to buy them ....

we are looking for a cheaper equivalent of Thermoking/carrier refrigertion units for containers. Pls advise.

regards

dhiren

Hi Dhirendra

I think you need old reefer unit. You have to contact to SmithHolland.

http://www.smith-holland.com/reeferservice.htm

best regards.

Reefer mechanic

reefermechanic
22-04-2010, 07:57 PM
DEAR SIR,

THANK U, SIR. FOR YOUR REPLY.
I have one problem for the THERMO KING unit.CRR-40
rgs the temp pulldown very slow comp suc pruss vacumm, discharge pruss 60psi. set pt-18 ret temp+2c, sup-7c .before starting suctpruss 60psi,kvq value teMP-40C.
Kindly advise sir,
jnb.

Hi naga

did you check TXV? Check its.. Do you know how can you check its?

See you

Reefer mechanic

reefermechanic
22-04-2010, 08:06 PM
Thank You.

Hi ekbal

you lucky;) its ok. check ur mail box;)

see you

reefer mechanic

naga
24-04-2010, 06:16 AM
Hi naga

did you check TXV? Check its.. Do you know how can you check its?

See you

Reefer mechanic

THANK U SIR,
What about check the TXV.
Pls reply.

naga
26-04-2010, 08:05 AM
THANK U SIR,
What about check the TXV.
Pls reply.
What do u mean by super PTI.

bregtbelguim
08-05-2010, 01:53 PM
Have sombody experiance whit a diesel/elektical reefer
45ft slx 300 from themo king

thanks

woodrow
11-05-2010, 01:40 AM
help with thermo king cbci unit compresser is pumping ***** but nothing geting cool in air handler

nickzarin
13-05-2010, 02:53 PM
Hi reefermechanic,

I need alarm list for mitsubishi cpe 14 .Thanks .nickzarin@gmail.com

Will
15-05-2010, 02:29 AM
Hi reefermechanic,

I need alarm list for mitsubishi cpe 14 .Thanks .nickzarin@gmail.com

Will this do ?
http://mhiks.mhi.co.jp:13081/acrmw/service/manual/pdf/CPE14-2BA3ES.pdf

nickzarin
15-05-2010, 03:53 PM
Will this do ?
http://mhiks.mhi.co.jp:13081/acrmw/service/manual/pdf/CPE14-2BA3ES.pdf
:):):) thanks WILL very helpful...

Will
16-05-2010, 07:14 PM

reefer mechanic
Reefer mechanic, why did you edited your original post into all periods....................?

James priyono
18-05-2010, 06:39 AM
Please help me reefermechanic.
how to reset reefer alarm (carrier transicold) if the display is written AL52?

Will
18-05-2010, 05:27 PM
Hi James, all of Carriers container manuals are available on their website.
Carrier Container Manuals (http://www.container.carrier.com/vgn-ext-templating-carcom/v/index.jsp?vgnextoid=672dade9ccc05210VgnVCM1000009e81000aRCRD)

AL52 = "Alarm list full",,,,,scroll through the alarm list and see what the other alarms are and post back.

James priyono
19-05-2010, 03:35 AM
Thx a lot...Will

pkfo
24-05-2010, 11:24 AM
Please help me.
I need Thermoking ThermoGuard MPIV User manual

pkfo
24-05-2010, 11:54 AM
Please help me.
I need Thermoking ThermoGuard MPIV User manual
rio_rio_rio@mail.ru

reff1968
30-05-2010, 08:19 PM
People, help me please-e-e-e. I have a problem with controller MP-3000. A LCD display show EMERGENCY PROGRAMM what is that? When i want to enter to MAIN MENU and press the keys F2 and F3 nothing happens :mad:.Sorry for my bad english i hope you are understand me.

shaun220
13-06-2010, 07:19 PM
v500 2008. not running on electric. unit does self check then then the screen goes blank 12v truck. good 3 phase good 12v from transformer. changed micro p, transformer, cab controller no good. any idea. Dealer called not fixed yet!!!

reefereddie
22-06-2010, 05:52 AM
What is it what you want to keep "cool" when the ambient temp is -40?

reefereddie
22-06-2010, 05:54 AM
No,only fill the right *****, r404a runs with much higher pressures.

reefermechanic
25-06-2010, 05:30 PM
People, help me please-e-e-e. I have a problem with controller MP-3000. A LCD display show EMERGENCY PROGRAMM what is that? When i want to enter to MAIN MENU and press the keys F2 and F3 nothing happens :mad:.Sorry for my bad english i hope you are understand me.

hi reff1968

you have to check cable 2. Good luck.

reefermechanic

clivemtk
26-06-2010, 01:55 PM
what was fault

eddy
28-06-2010, 10:57 PM
:D Central18 Indonesia

reefercr
05-07-2010, 06:39 PM
HI i have a problem wit a unit CF-II M37.5 TK i have operation manual but i need parts manual does anybody have this manual my email is rosmel.fernandez@gmail.com

thks a lot

Jackwolodk
19-07-2010, 12:28 AM
Hi!
I'm first time here and I see,that U can help me.I'm working on Thermoking Mp3000 and the problem is that the indoor fans are running only on low speed on cooling mode.On heating is ok.What can be wrong,something with settings or board.
Thanks for any help
Jack

reefercr
19-07-2010, 02:20 AM
Hi!
I'm first time here and I see,that U can help me.I'm working on Thermoking Mp3000 and the problem is that the indoor fans are running only on low speed on cooling mode.On heating is ok.What can be wrong,something with settings or board.
Thanks for any help
Jack

Hi friend

your problem could be on relay board or evap fan relays you could first try to replace relays if this doesnt owrk replace relay board and the last steps it is to replace controller

best regards

rosmel.fernandez@gmail.com

Jackwolodk
19-07-2010, 05:35 AM
Hi
I replaced relays already and it's the same,i have a small green light beside low speed relay also board? where is the signal coming from to activate that relays,i don't have any drawings?
Thanks
Jack

Will
19-07-2010, 05:40 PM
From MP3000 manual;

CRR models are equipped with either 2 or 3
evaporator fans. All models feature 2-speed
motors. The evaporator fans operate continuously
to circulate air inside the container. The fans
operate on high speed for perishable cargo at
setpoints of -9.9 C (14.1 F) and above. At
setpoints of -10 C (14 F) and below, the
evaporator fans operate on low speed for frozen
cargo.
NOTE: If Economy Mode is ON:
Chill Loads: Evaporator fans operate on low
speed when container temperature is in-range.
Frozen Loads: Evaporator fans stop during the
Null mode; controller operates fans on low speed
for 5 minutes every 45 minutes.

obet
03-08-2010, 01:17 AM
hi reeferman recently bought crr 40 when put in to power lcd say " emergency program" and the alarm lights is blinking pushing f4 and f3 no response what would be the problem thanks

reeferleh
05-08-2010, 08:38 AM
hi reeferman recently bought crr 40 when put in to power lcd say " emergency program" and the alarm lights is blinking pushing f4 and f3 no response what would be the problem thanks

Hi, did you check if the keyboard is correctly connected behind the mp3000?( blue connector)

often, this trouble appear after the replacement of mp3000 at the first start.

obet
05-08-2010, 11:00 AM
Hi, did you check if the keyboard is correctly connected behind the mp3000?( blue connector)

often, this trouble appear after the replacement of mp3000 at the first start.

hi, all power relay replace with new one and the keypad we put also new one but the same problem " emergency program"

phathi
22-08-2010, 06:53 PM

reefer mechanic

i need thermoking reefer modl sb 210 wiring & parts manul

ruzgar78
27-08-2010, 03:38 PM
gd my frend

my problem alarm code 78 and 77 - 74 - 50 what can i do this for problem

Liam Owens
03-09-2010, 01:08 PM
Hi Reefermechanic,

I'm new to this section, I used to work in the semiconductor industry maintaining/repairing chillers and heat exchangers for process Tools, I'm looking to get into this area now and was asked to look at 2 trailer units 1 was a Carrier Vector 1800 with a logicold printer unit and the other was a Thermoking SL-200e with a thermoguard VI b , Can you provide if possible any service,maintenance and operator manuals for both units.Can you tell me if possible again a list of common faults fixes, You seem to be the guy to go to

Many thanks
Liam

email : liamowens1@gmail.com

rkmoorthy
03-09-2010, 01:24 PM
thank u reefer mechanic to ur pdf files

hzu
04-09-2010, 10:56 PM
On a recent trip i had this problem. I was on a ship and had a carrier reefer that had a bad smv valve ( would only open 27%). I didn't have a spare on board so I took the valve apart and removed the piston as the manual said. Well while trying to adjust the temp with the suction service valve i encountered the following problem. The discharge pressure would go so high that it kept opening high pressure cutout switch. I had the suction valve almost closed then the pressure would go almost to the cutout limit and then back on and of while the temp would go down only during the period when the discharge pressure was going from high to low while average temp was going slowly up. I noticed that the quench valve kept closing and opening all the time. Now i always thought that when the smv is fully open the quench valve is suppose to remain shut. I keep wondering what did i do wrong and what was the problem.

luck
07-09-2010, 11:11 AM
I got a recorder sram, with downloads in containers ML3 carrier, I would help of someone who knows how to write the cards

bruisermac
24-09-2010, 11:37 PM
HZU - sounds like you got air in the system when u took out the SMV guts. did you evacuate the low side? Just because the SMV opens to 27% doesnt mean its bad. Its there to control a bunch of factors so you have to account for all of them What was the ambient temperature?

reefermechanic
26-09-2010, 07:36 PM
hi, all power relay replace with new one and the keypad we put also new one but the same problem " emergency program"

Hi obet

I think you have solved the your problem. If you have
not resolved the problem of, you have to check cable2. Cable2 is defective,the unit works in case of emergancy mode. I hope it helped.

Best wishes

Reefermechanic

cu2chat
29-09-2010, 10:14 PM
Hi Reefermechanic have a customer with a TKSMX11SR showing fault codes 22 & 24 any clues or link to service manual for unit my e mail is cu2chat@aol.com

bruisermac
08-10-2010, 05:47 AM
Luck

Contact your service engineer and he can write the cards for you. Go to http://www.container.carrier.com

Ghostsurf
18-10-2010, 03:25 PM
hi guys!
i recent encounter with magnum plus MP 4000 with alarm 120! i checked the LPT reading! all are normal and identical with pressure guage reading! now i want the magnum plus service manual for MAGNUM-SL211. my email add. is e.ghostsurf@gmail.com. i am from singapore. now i need urgent this manual. thx in advance guys! cheers!
ghostsurfer!

bruisermac
19-10-2010, 12:32 AM
Suction Pressure Sensor
• Indicate a problem exists with this sensor or its
wiring. The sensor is reading out of the range, or
appears to be open or shorted
PTI Test
• Reading did not decease by 0.15 bar (2.175 psi)
between compressor on and off
• Check wiring to be correct and connected
• Check J1 plug is plugged into MRB
• Check voltage at J1 pin7 to be 0.5 – 4.5 volts

dimitar7005
23-10-2010, 08:10 PM
Hi reefermechanic,
I need a service and operations manual for Thermoking SL-100
Thanks in advance
My e-mail dim_karaslavov@abv.bg

Bobby Weis
10-11-2010, 09:58 AM
In Afghanistan, I have a carrier reefer model # 69NT40-541-302 a alarm code of 15 pop up and its not in the manual. Can someone tell me what it is and to look for.

Pavelski
10-11-2010, 01:21 PM
Good day I am overheating problem with a compressor in a cargo container termoking cfIIm19, the gas temperature is too high and Retoño compressor overheating, what can I do

Will
11-11-2010, 06:12 AM
In Afghanistan, I have a carrier reefer model # 69NT40-541-302 a alarm code of 15 pop up and its not in the manual. Can someone tell me what it is and to look for.

My guess is that the software has been updated so one would just 'look' forward in model numbers till your alarm number shows.

Try 551s

http://www.container.carrier.com/Carrier+Brand+Sites/Carrier+Transicold+Container/Side+Bar+Links/Literature/Manuals

ambay.francisco
11-11-2010, 05:57 PM
Hello,
Can anybody help me???..I worked in afghanistan and today I encountered an alarm E-107 in my Mitsubishi CPE53-3BAIIIFU reefer container and the reefer controller was strucked-up...please reply me to my email ambay.francisco@gmail.com,thanks in advance....

hi iceman uk here what is the weather like and any jobs i am a reefer expert with 25 years knowledge wanting to escape to sunny happy times[/quote]

Will
13-11-2010, 07:24 PM
Ambay, here's a link to the Mitsubishi site.

http://truck.mhi.co.jp/gen/acrmw/service/

bruisermac
16-11-2010, 05:50 PM
Hey Bobby

Alarm 15 is loss of cool...its probably out of gas. find the leak and fix it.
if its got good gas look to see if any if the SMV wires have rubbed through behind the compressor.

jt288207
20-11-2010, 01:27 AM
Can anyone tell me what needs to be changed on sb2 tk unit if i want to change gass from r401b to r404a

phil Landon
20-11-2010, 03:26 AM
hi there Guys, I was wondering if anyone could help me . I have been working on a carrier 69NT40-511-353 reefer. It keeps failing the PTI (Auto 2) for a P1(heater check). I have carried out an insulation resistance check on the defrost heaters and have replaced 2 heaters. Put thru P1 test again with the same result. Might mention that it passes the rest of the Auto 2 PTI which includes the P9 defrost test. I have repalced the controller and it still faults. Also reconfigured the controller with the latest software (5148) and also reloaded the correct configuration to see if it was corrupt.
Have now gone ahead and replaced the current sense transformer still no change. Have carried out a current test with the box on defrost and the currents are all ok, the ML2I is reading the current and it is ok . Have reterminated and checked the wiring of the defrost heaters and all appears ok.

I am at a loss now as the container came in with the fault from another port and it really needs to be repaired

The unit doesnt put up any alarm codes so there are no clues there.

any help would be very much appreciated

phil Landon
20-11-2010, 03:42 AM
hi there Ambay, the E107 alarm is telling you the SRam on the main control board is faulty or has an error. you can try and do a factory reset by turning the container off and and turning on the

phil Landon
20-11-2010, 03:53 AM
soory about the last post,

to continue

no 6 dip switch which is located on the back of the controller door. now turn on the box and see if this has cleared the alarm. You may have to input the box details again .eg. container number, model number,etc. It has been a while since I have done this and cant quite remember if you have to reconfigure the controller with a laptop

there is not really a lot of info on Mitsi boxes

hope this helps

bruisermac
20-11-2010, 05:51 PM
i think i would avoid telling rookies about how to factory clear.
In regards to your heat issue. Did you check the obvious like the contactor points etc? also check the wires from the Current Sensor (3 small wires brown blue black) as they go into the controller and the spade connections above the CFM contactor. They are always loose. Clean the pins on the controller connection as well.

phil Landon
21-11-2010, 07:10 PM
Hi there Bruisermac

Thanks for the reply, I have replaced the current sensor with a new one that has the harness from the sensor to the micro that doesnt have and joins or connectors in it. the contactor is ok as the current draw both sides of the contactor are the same and the contactor is new.

I will try the cleaning of the pins and see if that makes a difference

cheers

Will
23-11-2010, 01:38 AM
Hi Phil, double and triple check the leads that go from main breaker to CC.

They MUST match wiring diagram exactly.

bruisermac
25-11-2010, 11:35 PM
i think i have replaced 1 carrier current transformer in my 15 years...pretty reliable part.

phil Landon
26-11-2010, 11:45 PM
hi there guys just a follow up. I have checked all the wiring and now have found the container was originally wired for 6 heaters. It has been converted to 4 heaters and a drain pan heater (total 5) this is after talking to carrier about it due to icing up problems in the drain pan. I checked all the wiring in the control box. and also the routing of the wiring between the circuit breaker and thru all the contactors.

akhtar nadeem
27-11-2010, 06:54 AM
hello pls tell me about starcool cantainer plant mostly coming problems thanks

interfrigo_cuki
27-11-2010, 02:09 PM
hi there,
I have a problem with daikin container year of produc. 2007, runs with r134-a, scroll comp. first it was low press. alarm, ive changed filter dryer, refilled and it has start to run properly after a while it has start to show me abnormal heat on high press, now the comp, just start for a min and stops. some manuals or sugestions could help me a lot.

best regards.

Will
28-11-2010, 05:39 PM
interfrigo_cuki, see post #76 in this thread.

ron21gallosa
01-12-2010, 03:54 PM
hello to everyone,

need manual for thermoking cfii unit with uPA+ controller

tnx and regards!
ron21gallosa yahoo.com

Luisillo
06-12-2010, 04:51 AM
Hi reefermechanic and welcome.
I think your calling truck / trailer units container units. On this side of the pond, container reefers are "sea going" containers.
One last thing, you may get some flack for offering manuals here. If you decide to help someone this way, it's best to email them with the offer.
I apreciate your wanting to help but some others may not.
Cheers
Abbs
por favor me podrias mandar tambien los manuales, ya que soy nuevo en esto, te lo agradeceria.

Luisillo
06-12-2010, 05:13 AM
Help, need wiring diagram SBII, SBIII, imail luisfelipevac@hotmail.com

vinodvikraman
06-12-2010, 06:20 AM
Hi
Can let me know the backpressure of thermoking (-20C)

kheilan
08-12-2010, 06:08 AM
hi i am new member of reefer mechanic....hi to all

coldpost
14-12-2010, 11:03 AM
Hello Everybody.

Best Regards
Ariunbold.Ts

Hi Ariunbold,
In response to your need to supply a reefer able to maintain -40oc / +40oC, e-mail me:
info@refrigeratedcontainersupplies.co.uk

coldpost
14-12-2010, 11:30 AM
Hello Everybody.

Best Regards
Ariunbold.Ts
Hi,
If you need a reefer container able to maintain -40oC to +40oC , e-mail me:
info@refrigeratedcontainersupplies.co.uk

Vans
27-12-2010, 01:29 AM
hello everyone!
does anyone have manuals for starcool and the carrier primeline? I am a Reefer Technician working in Dole Philippines. we come across these reefer units but we dont have manuals. any help is appreciated. email me vans@hot-shot.com.

Will
27-12-2010, 06:47 PM
ALL of Carriers container manuals are on their website.

Edit; Same with the Starcool.