PDA

View Full Version : all reefer container problems/daikin/carrier/thermoking/mitsubishi

Pages : 1 2 [3]

GoksPeks
03-10-2013, 07:20 PM
Hello reefermechanic,
I am new on this forum and new in refrigeration jobs.I need a help about how to log in "TransCentral" section of www.container.carrier.com and download all softwares versions for ThinLine,EliteLine and PrimeLine controllers.Thank you in advance

terminal
15-10-2013, 12:41 PM
Peace,

I have a case of 1 unit 40ft Reefer Container (with Daikin System) shipped with consignment of vegetables with setting temperature at 0 Deg C, however, at sometime transit, noted several alarms/code D type and there on supply temperature went up between 10 to 16 Deg C (From Data Logger). What caused malfuctioned ? Also noted, 2 drain plugs, one at front end and one at door end not inserted. Please help !

good day,
for this unit daikin there are two sensor supply but that not possible to change if this unit is full.
not:but those alarms are not afect cargo,if you went to change those sensors you mast to decharge the cargo from container.

best regards

reefermechanic
16-10-2013, 02:26 AM
Hello reefermechanic,
I am new on this forum and new in refrigeration jobs.I need a help about how to log in "TransCentral" section of www.container.carrier.com (http://www.container.carrier.com) and download all softwares versions for ThinLine,EliteLine and PrimeLine controllers.Thank you in advance

hi gokspeks,

only authorized users can get download the softwares on web of carrier.

see you

reefermechanic

GoksPeks
23-10-2013, 09:17 PM
Thank you reefermechanic for response.
I have one more question for all forum's members.-Does somebody have an user guide (step by step) how to configure controller's software versions for Carrier reefer containers. Or,give me please link to download it.
Thank you

reefermechanic
31-10-2013, 08:45 PM
Thank you reefermechanic for response.
I have one more question for all forum's members.-Does somebody have an user guide (step by step) how to configure controller's software versions for Carrier reefer containers. Or,give me please link to download it.
Thank you

hi gokspeks

if you want , I can talk about that's via Skype.

reefermechanicsh

see you
reefermechanic

Thein Htay
11-11-2013, 08:12 AM
Hi ,
I have one of daikin lxe10e-15a problem of frequently defrost 2 hours per time.Defrost setting is 99 hr at frozen mode . before in range , again defrosting. What is problem?
Thanks

GoksPeks
13-11-2013, 10:13 PM
Hi reefermechanic,unfortunately I have no internet access all the time,because I am currently onboard.I have operation manuals of all reefers,but I need service manuals and additional service tutorials about Carrier troubleshooting.Anyway,if you are willing to help and send some useful information you can do it on: pesicgordan@yahoo.com
It will be appreciated so much.Thank you,have a nice day

reefermechanic
15-11-2013, 02:09 PM
Hi ,
I have one of daikin lxe10e-15a problem of frequently defrost 2 hours per time.Defrost setting is 99 hr at frozen mode . before in range , again defrosting. What is problem?
Thanks

Hi Htay,

Pls check to the EIS and EOS ...

Good luck.

Reefermechanic

Vacoel76
27-11-2013, 08:34 AM
Hi reefermechanic, i want to ask about code alarm F3 @ cabin controller thermo king KV-300 II MAX
Thanks before :)

underoath09
19-12-2013, 01:20 AM
Hi reefermechanic
i want to know if you have a software or something for the diagnostics of Thermoking Sb210, 230 and 330. Im looking for service and repair manual of thèses units. I have like 20 of thoses units and we are starting to do the repair and maintenance on them but im not able to find information. Can you help me
Thank you. My e-mail is daniel.racanelli@Hotmail.com

ngamyst
29-12-2013, 12:48 AM
Hi reefermechainc
I have one of thermoking MD 200 used Driver Operation-TS Series Truck Unit problem of frequently defrost.What problem?
Thank before.

ngamyst
29-12-2013, 01:03 AM
I'm using Thermoking MD 200 with Driver Operation TS Series Truck Unit, it is meeting a problem of defrosting frequently .
What's problem ? Could you please let me know ?
My email : nguyenmockhiem2@yahoo.com.vn

Thank in advance !

Best regards,
Khiem

Pointeggs
26-01-2014, 10:15 AM
Hi there!

I have a Carrier 69NT40-511-12 problem. When starting up the HP side immediately shoots up to about 2300 kpa. The compressor then cuts out and short cycles like this until it overheats. I weighed in a new charge as on the nameplate but the problem persists.

When I close the suction service valve almost completely the unit runs for a few minutes until the high pressure rises too high again.

I noticed the suction pressure seems too high if the valve is backseated about 200kpa. Also the liquid level in the receiver drops very quickly upon startup

I have no experience dealing with Suction modulating vale and suction solenoid valve. Are these causing the problem?

Thanks in advance

refmaster
05-02-2014, 08:03 PM
Hi , help me please to find marine reefers communication software.
Daikin Container Communication System (DCCS for DECOS III G)

reefermechanic
05-02-2014, 08:41 PM
Hi , help me please to find marine reefers communication software.
Daikin Container Communication System (DCCS for DECOS III G)

Hi refmaster

whats the problem?

see you

reefermechanic

refmaster
05-02-2014, 08:59 PM
Mr. Reefer mechanic help me. Give me please manual for daikin LXE10E 149g ;( this is my email address refmaster@ukr.net

reefermechanic
05-02-2014, 09:08 PM
Mr. Reefer mechanic help me. Give me please manual for daikin LXE10E 149g ;( this is my email address refmaster@ukr.net

pls check your mail box.

see you

reefermechanic

refmaster
05-02-2014, 09:12 PM
I have a problem with removing files from the refrigerated container Daikin LXE10E 149g controllerDECOS IIIG
I have a program DCCS ver.8.00 ,but it with this controller does not work.Сan you have a newer version?
many thanks.

jhex
06-02-2014, 10:23 PM
Hi reefer mechanic, I recently joined on-board a container ship. We usually loaded Thermoking reefer containers especially the MAGNUM Plus 203 series and Carrier 69NT40 series. Could you please send me a copy of its service manual? My email is: johnel.aguasa@gmail.com.

Also, could you please advice me on how to clear the datalogger alarm dAL81 of 69NT40 carrier unit?

Thanks in advance. :)

alexis5678
20-02-2014, 07:07 PM
Welcome
I have one question. I have a TK TS200 and Thermoguard read bat = 10.6V on the generator is 13.6V. After 10-15min, the unit turns off and the display ALR 25
Where could be the cause?

Thanks in advance

AR74
02-03-2014, 04:38 PM
Hi reefermachanic , can you please help me with a service manual and diagrams for a Thermoking V250 ? My email is AR74Hog@yahoo.com
Thanks so much !!!

Alex12
12-04-2014, 01:00 PM
I need help with my mitsubishi tu73d. I need an english service manual and english electrical diagram.

Alex12
12-04-2014, 01:01 PM
Please send me a private messsge if you csn help. I cant understand the controls of the systemcoz its in japanese

scopes
13-04-2014, 10:29 PM
Hi reefermechanic,
I'm in the haulage business,my co. recently decided to try our hands on refrigerated transport so we purchased a Thermoking V500 max tc 20 mounted on a mercedes benz atego truck from England.
TK unit was supposedly working when purchased, but when we took delivery of the truck we discovered that the printed circuit board was missing from the unit.
We have ordered for a new PCB and we have mounted it with all required relays and fuses.
The problem now is that the in-cab control box comes on,displays the return temprature and the set.point temperature, but the unit does not come on,the fans do not work and there is no indication that the unit is working at all, even though the cooling indicator light is on.
We are still trying to run it in vehicle mode.
It is a 24v unit.
We have also tried in vain to locate fuse F21 which supposedly supplies power to the unit from the vehicle battery.
Please do you have any ideas how we can get the unit running? or any ideas what may be the problem.
Thanks a lot.

reefermechanic
16-04-2014, 08:04 AM
Hi Guys,

Pls ask the questions to me about refrigerated container units.

All the best,
See you
Reefermechanic

heavyracer
25-04-2014, 02:24 AM
Hi Reefer Mechanic,

Would you please help me to download a operation manual for CD TTT M5, please send to:
passionplayer@live.com
best regards

Thanks a lot!

reefermechanic
06-05-2014, 08:03 AM
Hi GokspeksYou need help still?See youreefermechanic
Hi reefermechanic,unfortunately I have no internet access all the time,because I am currently onboard.I have operation manuals of all reefers,but I need service manuals and additional service tutorials about Carrier troubleshooting.Anyway,if you are willing to help and send some useful information you can do it on: pesicgordan@yahoo.comIt will be appreciated so much.Thank you,have a nice day

johnson.lee.biu
27-05-2014, 09:52 AM
I have a problem with a Daikin Reefer reciprocating semi hermetic compressor that was pull out some time ago. The 9 terminals on the compressor have no leads and were not marked. I need to run this compressor but do not have the wiring diagram. The model no.2HC5BLB-L and was for a Daikin Reefer container manufactured in the 1970's. Could someone show me how to wire up this compressor that as I have mentioned has 9 terminals. I am completely lost.

reefermechanic
27-05-2014, 02:31 PM
I have a problem with a Daikin Reefer reciprocating semi hermetic compressor that was pull out some time ago. The 9 terminals on the compressor have no leads and were not marked. I need to run this compressor but do not have the wiring diagram. The model no.2HC5BLB-L and was for a Daikin Reefer container manufactured in the 1970's. Could someone show me how to wire up this compressor that as I have mentioned has 9 terminals. I am completely lost.

Hi johnson.lee,

Is it 2HC58LD-R ? Pls check again its for correct model number. So pls check to the container unit model number.

see you

reefermechanic

BIGABOW
28-05-2014, 12:32 PM
Reefermechanic, Friend of mine at another FOB is having trouble with...
It's a 69NT40-541-302 running 1 or maybe 2 degrees of differential on supply/return. Won't cool below 45F here in the high desert. It got a new Controller, "Micro-Link P/N 12-00579-00 or approved equal" before I saw it and fired it up. Ran okay--Except for Alarm 67--but we don't control humidity anyhow, so I ignored it. It ran good for a few months, then cooling petered out.
Checked the usual--cleaned both evap and cond coils, fans run hard, changed filter drier and put in correct 8.75 pound charge of 134a. It pulls 8-9 amps per leg and suction of zero to -10 inches. Discharge runs 110 to 195 as condenser fan cuts in and out. So what red flag am I missing here?

johnson.lee.biu
30-05-2014, 10:34 AM
Thanks for a response, the name plate does fade abit.
Anyway does 2HC58LD-R has 9 terminals? It looks like a dual voltage 200volts 3 phase and 440 volts 3 phase.
How do I know which terminals is for 440 volts and which terminals are for 200 volts. A wiring diagram would help a great deal. Hoping for your reply.
Johnson

Kf1234
31-05-2014, 07:27 PM
I have 4 years experience in commercial a/c. I've currently put in for a job as a reefer tech. Is there any basic stuff that would help me out on these reefer units that's different from commercial air? Common problems, and such. Anything will be grately appreciated.

reefermechanic
01-06-2014, 08:18 AM
I have 4 years experience in commercial a/c. I've currently put in for a job as a reefer tech. Is there any basic stuff that would help me out on these reefer units that's different from commercial air? Common problems, and such. Anything will be grately appreciated.

Hi Kf1234

How can i help you?

see you

reefermechanic

reefermechanic
01-06-2014, 08:28 AM
Thanks for a response, the name plate does fade abit.
Anyway does 2HC58LD-R has 9 terminals? It looks like a dual voltage 200volts 3 phase and 440 volts 3 phase.
How do I know which terminals is for 440 volts and which terminals are for 200 volts. A wiring diagram would help a great deal. Hoping for your reply.
Johnson

Hi Friend,

Pls check your email box ;)

see you

reefermechanic

reefermechanic
01-06-2014, 08:30 AM
Reefermechanic, Friend of mine at another FOB is having trouble with...
It's a 69NT40-541-302 running 1 or maybe 2 degrees of differential on supply/return. Won't cool below 45F here in the high desert. It got a new Controller, "Micro-Link P/N 12-00579-00 or approved equal" before I saw it and fired it up. Ran okay--Except for Alarm 67--but we don't control humidity anyhow, so I ignored it. It ran good for a few months, then cooling petered out.
Checked the usual--cleaned both evap and cond coils, fans run hard, changed filter drier and put in correct 8.75 pound charge of 134a. It pulls 8-9 amps per leg and suction of zero to -10 inches. Discharge runs 110 to 195 as condenser fan cuts in and out. So what red flag am I missing here?

Hi Friend

You can use whatsup?

İf you have +905366678279 of my mobile number. Pls write to me via whatsup.

see you

reefermechanic.

Thein Htay
05-06-2014, 05:55 PM
Hi reefer mechanic,
I want to know about Dakin and thermo king reefer alarm online checking Web site or mobile applications ? If u have about this , help me share please? Hope for ur reply soon . Thanks

reefermechanic
06-06-2014, 01:56 PM
Hi Thein,There is no any wesite or mobile application for your request. See youReefermechanic

BIGABOW
07-06-2014, 09:28 AM
Hi Friend

You can use whatsup?

İf you have +905366678279 of my mobile number. Pls write to me via whatsup.

see you

reefermechanic.

sorry I don't have that app. I will let him know you replied on HVAC-TALK as well. take care......and Thanks a Million!

reefermechanic
07-06-2014, 09:41 PM
sorry I don't have that app. I will let him know you replied on HVAC-TALK as well. take care......and Thanks a Million!

Hi Friend,

you have account for skype or facebook?

see you

reefermechanic

patbe124
09-06-2014, 03:31 PM
I am having code 26 and 32 on a sb 200 thermo king any suggestions?

Mohsin Yasin
07-07-2014, 07:24 AM
Hi All,

I am new in this forum. can anybody suggest me how to reset AL22 on 69NT20/40? My understanding is Alarm 22 responds to the evaporator motor internal protectors.

Regards

Mohsin

adacus1
18-07-2014, 07:47 PM
Hi All,

I am new in this forum. can anybody suggest me how to reset AL22 on 69NT20/40? My understanding is Alarm 22 responds to the evaporator motor internal protectors.

Regards

Mohsin

The better question to ask is, Are the evaporator motors running? AL22 responds to loss of control voltage at TP5 on the controller (ECJ2 on the input plug). Loss of control voltage at this point stops the evaporator fans ans sets AL22. Verify which motor has failed and change it and then use the Alarm key on the keypad scroll to Clear and press enter. Until the evaporator motors are repaired the alarm will continue to appear.

adacus1
18-07-2014, 07:55 PM
For Carrier Alarm mobile web access go to http://www.container.Carrier.com. Mobile web application is on the Service & Support page. Nothing to download or install just access direct from your phone

adacus1
18-07-2014, 08:05 PM
Sounds like a failed discharge pressure regulator (DPRV). Mounted in the discharge line behind the compressor. If it fials to open then the unit shuts down on HP

capri
15-08-2014, 09:50 PM
Good day dear. Interested in one question that you probably know the answer. The manual says that the supra Carriers with a jumper to the serial port, you can change the configuration of the microprocessor and change meter hours in case of replacement of the microprocessor. Please tell me how to do it or a link to more information. You can mail in rostov-sl@mail.ru Sincerely Capri.

Shawn Carvin
23-09-2014, 12:49 PM
Hi reefer mechanic, I recently joined on-board a container ship. We usually loaded Thermoking reefer containers especially the MAGNUM Plus 203 series and Carrier 69NT40 series. Could you please send me a copy of its service manual? My email is: johnel.aguasa@gmail.com.

Also, could you please advice me on how to clear the datalogger alarm dAL81 of 69NT40 carrier unit?

Thanks in advance. :)

maybe the problem on micro pin

NGUYENVIETNAM07
03-10-2014, 10:55 AM
Hi, i neeed mhi instruction manual book, may you hepl me? (mmcciiia-52cpe15-2bwiiinv 2baiiinv, 2baiiifv, 3baiiiav, a2v)

NGUYENVIETNAM07
03-10-2014, 10:59 AM
My email adress: nhadth07@gmail.com. Thanks.

moggy66
05-10-2014, 02:31 AM
Good day dear. Interested in one question that you probably know the answer. The manual says that the supra Carriers with a jumper to the serial port, you can change the configuration of the microprocessor and change meter hours in case of replacement of the microprocessor. Please tell me how to do it or a link to more information. You can mail in rostov-sl@mail.ru Sincerely Capri.

you can only change the hours with a computer and tru tech or reefermanger

Will
30-10-2014, 06:36 PM
Hi, i neeed mhi instruction manual book, may you hepl me? (mmcciiia-52cpe15-2bwiiinv 2baiiinv, 2baiiifv, 3baiiiav, a2v)

http://truck.mhi.co.jp/gen/acrmw/service/manual/manual.html

terminal
24-02-2015, 11:04 PM
Hi all
i have a starcool unite and i have alarm for motor evap failr.but in my stor i have not the same motor marc. I have a ABB motor.when i changed the unit work good but a few minut alarm caming again.what you must do.

Thein Htay
25-02-2015, 02:43 AM
hi terminal,
u have to change some wiring of new ABB motor.
motor side wire to incoming supply wire
" 4 to 6 "
" 5 to 4 "
" 6 to 5 "

terminal
25-02-2015, 01:37 PM
Thank you sur. When i have this problem i wil try to change wirs.thanks

GoksPeks
23-05-2015, 11:44 AM
Dear reefer mechanic,I have no possibility to talk via skype.I can use only ship's e-mail.So would you be kind to give me your e-mail.Thank you in advance

GoksPeks
23-05-2015, 11:50 AM
Dear bruisermac, would you be kind to give me your e-mail,if you want to send help and support to me regarding reefer containers.My mail is: pesicgordan@yahoo.com I have no possibility all the time to use this forum,only ship's e-mail.Thank you in advance.

GoksPeks
23-05-2015, 10:19 PM
I apologize to other members of this community, reefer mechanic and bruisermac are two best men who gave best answers all the time on this forum.Cheers

m_heckert
17-07-2015, 09:00 PM
Dear reefer mechanic,

Someone has the carrier scrl5364.ml3 software, and the software menu0116.m2x?
Please send me m_heckert@yahoo.com

madcash2
26-08-2015, 10:55 AM
Hi All,
I have a problem with a 69 NT 511 - 353 CARRIER CONTAINER

The unit seems to be running in a vacuum on the suction side? it is equipped with a modulation valve and quench valve these seem to be both iced upto the suction service valve.

the refrigerant seems to be charged ok because the unit is cooling at a struggle to - 8 - 10C the balls in the site glass on both glasses are at the top.

Please advise if anyone has good knowledge of these units.

Thanks

Greek_engineer
26-08-2015, 03:40 PM
Probably problem with the regulation valve..
Did you try to re-set the valve to a specific value?

madcash2
02-09-2015, 06:40 AM
Hi no I didnt how would I do this?

Michael Crocker
06-10-2015, 03:42 AM
New to the forum, and looking for any manuals, schematics, etc... on Noske-Kaeser refrigerated chemical trailers. The company that has them in my area got a 5 page printout from them but it is in German. I can't read German. Any help would be appreciated.

westbam
17-10-2015, 08:39 PM
Hello, i'm new in the forum and i'm looking for Carrier and Thermo King manuals, if you have some please send me, i'll be very grateful.

My email: lukaspavalkis@gmail.com

Thanks in advance.

westbam
19-10-2015, 07:05 PM
To be accurate i'm looking for Thermo King SLX, SL series and Carrier Vector, Maxima manuals. Thanks guys.

my email: lukaspavalkis@gmail.com

ruben
11-12-2015, 06:28 AM
Can anybody has a service manual for Thermoking MD200 And MDII? Specially the overhauling manual for the engine.Please I badly need it. This is my email address ruben_rumarate1@yahoo.com

bruisermac
19-12-2015, 06:42 PM
plugged DPRV

bruisermac
19-12-2015, 06:43 PM
drier is probably plugged

tjk2007
20-12-2015, 12:40 PM
Dear all,

I need some suppliers for reefer containers.

I am in oman.

Kindly give a mail to jeyakumar@sfomuscat.com

Reefermechanish
17-01-2016, 09:26 PM
Hi tjk2007
I did send an email to you.. How can i help you?

Regards
reefermerchanic

Reefermechanish
17-01-2016, 09:28 PM
Hi guys

i m at here ;)

Best regards
Reefermechanic

tundra
11-02-2016, 01:01 PM
its most likely a micro problem,a place in cali will go thru it for ya at a very reasonable price,here is their #7074250108

Wenping Zhou
25-03-2016, 06:30 AM
Hi all,
I want to know if there‘s any software to read the real-time Tsup and Tret of MP3000 & MP4000? I know LogManPC can read the USDA values of MP3000, but now, many MP3000 containers have no these data. And, the LogManIIPC just downloads recording data from the Data Recorder. So, can anybody help me?
my email:ap0505138@yahoo.com
Thanks!
Wenping

MUTINDA
12-04-2016, 02:59 PM
Any one with the manual for Thermo king CB MAX + 20

MUTINDA
12-04-2016, 03:00 PM
my email ; nictind@yahoo.com

Tom Mck
23-04-2016, 05:11 AM
Hi guys, this is a bit of a random question, but I thought you guys would have the knowledge to help me!... I'm an amateur screenwriter with an interest in the shipping industry and working on a movie script about a guy who gets locked in a reefer.

I was thinking that in the script, the compressor would fail and the reefer would start to heat up inside. As a result of the rising temperature he has to get out of there fast.

Is there any way that the guy in the reefer could cause this? Like if he blocked the airflow intake or outlet, could it overload the compressor? Or if he drilled a hole in the reefer or damaged the seal, could the increased moisture ice the evaporator coils over and overload the compressor, causing it to fail? Could he damage the electrics from the inside and shut down the compressor somehow? (Although I can't think why he'd be messing with the electrics) Anyway, I've just been trying to do some research and find some possibilities.

I'm sure I'm overlooking a lot of practical realities but I have no idea what they are!

You can probably tell from my question that I don't have much knowledge in this area, so any help you guys could give me would be awesome!

Apologies in advance if this is in the wrong section or not the right kind of thing for the forum.

Tom

Maximo111
04-05-2016, 04:55 PM
Hello there. A question please.
SB 200 TG Reefer unit. I want to replace the filter dryer on this thing. Do I need to do a pump down at compressor service valves only?
Thank you in advance.

stormPL
24-05-2016, 10:27 AM
Hi guys.
How to change fahrenheit degrees to degrees Celsius in Thermoguard 5D52175G01?

Thanx :)

pham tien
05-07-2016, 04:02 AM
Hi! All
Help me
I'm having problems with one machine SB3 SR +, cycle-sentry operating mode, the engine does not work for high-speed mode, but when operating at continue mode, works well for high-speed mode

Tks

trailer-tech
20-08-2016, 01:03 PM
I have reefer trailer with SB-210. I have just replaced filters and run pretrip. It failed with clearable alert "refrig capacity low". This unit is only used for heating so do I need to add refrig r404a or is it ok to leave it like that?

mgc-amc16
13-09-2016, 09:53 PM
Hello Reefer Mechanic and others!
I am a newbie here and I am happy to be part of this forum.

Our 69NT40-541-322 have a problem on sup and ret temp. The sup cannot reach the set point of -23°C and it stays only at -20°C and ret at -18°C. When it was loaded the sup was -23°C and ret -19°C. My mate charge about 1kg of refrigerant even the DP already high but he suspect it has low charge. After the charging the sup and return goes up insted of going down and of course it alarmed HPS. He recover some to just below the limit of HP. We also observe some oil down of compressor and this compressor was recon because of the paint. We cannot find the leaking part by using electronic leak checker we did not find the leak. The next day i found it was off and main breaker was tripped off. We turned it on and observed. We obsrerved that warm air out of condenser fan was disappearing after few seconds of running, we change the drier. But still the sup and ret temp cannot reach set point. Here are some data I have:
Suction pressure -0.6 bar
Discharge pressure 20 bar
CD60 -18°C, we dont know this
Ambient 36°C
SMV 100

We tried defrost, plenty of water comes out but nothing change in temp after. We turned off the reefer but discharge pressue does not drop, it almost remain high but suction pressure goes up. By pump down the DP goes down. The reefer does not trip anymore. Tommorow i will check the DPRV by checking the pressure on discharge of compressor vs liquid-line. What do you think the problem is? Sorry for my grammar.

mgc-amc16
16-09-2016, 04:29 AM
Checked DPRV, 1bar diff, seems ok.

Serg89
17-09-2016, 04:47 PM
Hello everyone! It became necessary to replace the so-called Quench Expansion Valve (part n. 14-00212-03SV). Absolutely no desire to buy it for $ 200 plus shipping (such prices at us, unfortunately), when it is possible to replace the OEM. The only problem is unknown, its capacity. Does anyone know? If so please respond.

HLemma
14-10-2016, 02:07 AM
Hello everyone.

I am working on a Thermo King TS-300 with a code 17, which is "engine failed to crank". I manually tested the starter, and it is good. The 8S circuit from the relay board is also good.

Since I have an identical scrap unit handy, I tried a different relay board, microprocessor, cab command, cab command cable, and main on/off switch. None of those made a difference.

The unit will preheat and the buzzer sounds, but it does not crank. Also, it appears that the pull in circuit for the fuel solenoid does not have voltage either. There is voltage at the 2A terminal on the board.

I'm stumped. Has anyone dealt with this before? Thanks in advance for any assistance.

cadwaladr
14-10-2016, 03:04 AM
What voltage do you have at the feed to the solenoid of the starter,try disconnecting the feed and testing if you have a feed to it pretty sure there is a plug on this feed close to the starter maybe a break in the feed try a temporary cable from that 8s and see if it engages the starter ?

HLemma
14-10-2016, 03:28 AM
I have done that. If I put direct power on 8S, the starter cranks. That tells me the plug and circuit are good.

cadwaladr
14-10-2016, 04:31 AM
Over here we use desperate battery for the unit,sometimes I believe in the states they tap into the truck battery,there is an extra heavy wire fitted to the battery not sure if it goes to number ,has this wire got good power/ connection ?

cadwaladr
14-10-2016, 04:35 AM
Whoops spellchecker ,should have spelt seperate!!! not desperate?

caummer
26-12-2016, 06:19 AM
Hi Reefer Mechanic,
Could you please help me out, I have a transicold reefer 69NT40-541-301 of which display is blinking and unit is not working, Display comes and missing frequently.

Thanks in advance

fathy_eng2008
16-01-2017, 10:17 AM
All dears,
I have problem with MItsubishi Transport refrigeration unit with model CPE15-3B H?
I need help please

Murs1953
24-02-2017, 05:09 PM
Hey I have a thermo king unit c-600 and keep getting the code 24
Heating circuit fault
Any help guys

Dmitriy_
08-08-2017, 01:42 PM
Hello !
anyone have ISO 10368 pdf ?
i try to understand aspects of protocol RMM<->REF, used over RS232 interface.
best regards.

kannan
15-10-2017, 01:15 AM
Dear Friends,

Any body have carrier software program e.g 5365,5165,5364..... Please advice me how to get it......

CRISSTY
03-11-2017, 04:30 PM
Help me Mitsubishi TU42D alarm codes

mgc-amc16
01-02-2018, 02:05 PM
Hi Friend. pls check Cd-18 and Cd-20 within codeselect menu via keypad. And also pls check the unit model number. Unit model label left side of compressor and reply to me. see you. reefermechanic.

Mate it also happened to us before, i am working at cma-cgm container vessel, we have bad card also before and some of my mate did not replace the battery on the card. We ask our superior about the issue and the technical team provide us sram to usb adapter, so this solves previuos issues of bard card since all the files for configuration is there together with all reefer brand. Everybody should have this,no more battery involve and windows based.

mgc-amc16
01-02-2018, 02:12 PM
Hapag Lloyd and Cma-cgm also

mgc-amc16
23-02-2018, 09:35 PM
Hi Reefer Mechanic,
We got a problem on Starcool, a tricky Tsuc Invalid. We changed already the sensor, door and main controller. Resistance of sensor 19.32kohms and voltage from controller to sensor 1.3vdc. Already tightened the insulation of tsuc sensor location. We notiched that controller is hot due to high disc press, compared to other Starcools, controller is not hot because disc press only below 10bar. Temp is in-range. Also i notiched that most Starcools the high speed cond fan run to lower until 8bar, but this reefer use low speed fan to lower 16bar to 14bar. Can you help us on this tricky Tsuc Invalid?

mgc-amc16
23-02-2018, 09:42 PM
Hello Caummer,
Try to check connection from controller to display panel and then restart the power. If still persist replace the display panel.