PDA

View Full Version : trane cvge

PATRICK BCR
21-10-2008, 08:16 AM
Hello everybody !,
Its the first time for me, on refrigération engineer forum, and i think is à good choice !
For the présentation, i have work for Carrier Internationnal, for start and repair principaly the heavy machines (centrifugal and screw) during 17 years.

I must do open the centrifugal Trane CVGE 56, using the réfrigérant R134a, and i need differents informations,and if posible the manual overhaul, and the parts list .
somebody expérience are welcome !!

Thank
Patrick

nike123
21-10-2008, 09:14 AM
Hello everybody !,
Its the first time for me, on refrigération engineer forum, and i think is à good choice !
For the présentation, i have work for Carrier Internationnal, for start and repair principaly the heavy machines (centrifugal and screw) during 17 years.

I must do open the centrifugal Trane CVGE 56, using the réfrigérant R134a, and i need differents informations,and if posible the manual overhaul, and the parts list .
somebody expérience are welcome !!

Thank
Patrick

Here (http://www.trane.com/webcache/es/integrated%20controls%20system%20-%20automatic%20temperature%20controls%20%28ics%29/service/L80%20SB%20054%20E_05012000.pdf) are some of different informations! ;)

PATRICK BCR
21-10-2008, 10:53 AM
Hello !! Nike 123,
Thank for your answer, i wait for other informations for my CVGE !

Grizzly
21-10-2008, 05:12 PM
Patrick
Your wait may be a long one!
This model appears to be no longer listed on the Trane website.
So I am assuming this is an older model.
With older models you normally have to contact Trane.
If you are lucky one of the guys may be able to help?
Grizzly

PATRICK BCR
21-10-2008, 05:56 PM
Hi Grizzly !!
This model is semi-hermetic compressor whith internal gear, hight speed (same of 19XL/XR ), and this machine was built in 1996, and the controls use the adaptive control UCP2.This model are built in France or in China.
I work in independant team , and my customer want not nécéssary work whith Trane for this job.
I have disasembly-reasembly many machines, Carrier 19 and 17 séries, Trane CVHE, I think is not completly different whith this model.

I need principaly the clearances, and the parts list.
Thank you Grizzly, !!
Thank you everybody !!