PDA

View Full Version : Service Manual for Hitachi Screw Compressor

rejan
16-10-2008, 04:35 AM
I am looking for a Service Manaul for Hitachi Screw Compressor '50ASCCW-Z', Please help me.
Thanks in advance,
rejan

Sturt
16-10-2008, 12:15 PM
Hi Rejan

I have some limited information on Hitachi chillers that may be of help but can you confirm exactly what you are looking for as I'm sure someone can help on here?

Sturt.

cmac
16-10-2008, 05:13 PM
Hey Rejan,

I have a hitachi screw manual. Its not for that type of compressor, it might be some help though.
Send me a pm and I'll email it to you if you want.

GHAZ
16-10-2008, 10:08 PM
Hello rejan i not familar with this model number,but it may be labled different in pakistan, but any how send me p message with your e mail and what help you need and a small picture of compressor so i can identify it , ive been rebuilding them them for over 10 years from series 1 to 5.

rejan
17-10-2008, 06:28 AM
Hi Ghaz,

My email is rejan@inbox.com As I want to change the bearings of the compressor plz send me the information regarding rebuilding of the compressor.
Thanks,
rejan

rejan
17-10-2008, 08:04 AM
The Hitachi Chiller model is RCUG120WHYZ-E with two screw compressors model 50ASCCW-Z.
regards.
rejan

james770
03-03-2009, 12:22 PM
Good luck with the rebuilding of the screw compressor it is not easy, because it has to be very accurate.
Whats wrong with the screw compressor internal?

nurul2009
18-06-2009, 03:09 PM
Mr. Rajen, I am a new commer in this Forum. So give my salam as well as thanks to all of the members of the Forum. After that I am requesting you to help for searching one copy of Service Manual for Hitachi Screw Compressor. I am also requesting you as well as all members of the Forum to help me in getting a copy of the procedures of Dis-Assemblying & Re- Assemblying of a Screw Compressor. If you can help me in this regards I shall be ever gratefull to you all.

Thanking you all.

Regards,
Engr. Md. Nurul Islam Khan.
E-Mail : eng_nurul_islam@yahoo.com
User Name : nurul2009
Password : aftabuddin

liliput
23-06-2009, 12:46 PM
Hi Rejan

I have some limited information on Hitachi chillers that may be of help but can you confirm exactly what you are looking for as I'm sure someone can help on here?

Sturt.

I have Handbooks by Paul Hanlon and Royce & Brown. If you wish to refer, you can email and ask at

share2get at gmail . com

micro cool
03-08-2009, 08:01 AM
hi i am amrik. i want to know about secroll compressor

nana191
09-10-2009, 04:55 AM
Dear all
I have to change oil of Hitachi Screw compressor because heat plate exchanger condenser broken down and water come in refrigerant pipe - I have posted above problem to this forum.

Now, I need manual for this work. Please send me "Service Manaul for Hitachi Screw Compressor" follow my email: nameng85@gmail.com.

Best Regards

stephenjsmith
12-03-2010, 04:07 PM
Hi im looking for a hitachi screw comressor manual for a 6005 SC-H
hopefully thats the one you have.
steve smith

teslareefer
22-03-2010, 03:25 PM
Morning to all , please I need help with RCU40SY3E water cooled chiller HITACHI , I have all conncetion but the unit is not running ......Have you an operation manual ?? thanks a lot ...
Luis Santibaņez
Chile

santoz
11-06-2010, 09:03 AM
Could somebody give me an information regarding what is the motor size on the RCU180WHYZ

Hitachiman
13-07-2010, 07:09 PM
I am looking for a Service Manaul for Hitachi Screw Compressor '50ASCCW-Z', Please help me.
Thanks in advance,
rejan
Hi Rejan,just logged on here and was just looking and came across your question.

I have all Hitachi screw compressor manuals

icecube51
14-07-2010, 07:12 PM
Hi Rejan,just logged on here and was just looking and came across your question.

I have all Hitachi screw compressor manuals
Yep, now yore screwd man. yore mailbox will slightly be fild up, and this is not going to change till 2015:rolleyes:

Ice

by the way, welcome to this forum.;)